CodingJungle

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Profile Modification Hook

File Submitter: CodingJungle

File Submitted: 30 Jul 2012

File Category: Look and Feel

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Profile Modification Hook.

This hook, gives ability to have more flexibility with the profile page for every member. Allowing you to reorder, hide, show item totals for tabs, and combine the Overview and Profile Feed. Works with IPB 3.2+ and IPB 3.3+

Features:

• Hide Tabs
  • Reorder Tabs
  • Display Item totals for default+IPS Application Tabs (topics,blogs,files,gallery,etc).
  • Displays Item Totals for Jlogica Awards, Tutorials, Social Groups, Video System, (classfieds, trader feed back, garage system, shoutbox tabbing counting. Thanks to z1000-forum.de)
  • Hide Tabs automatically that have 0 item count.
  • Can enable Status Update to appear in Overview instead of separate tab.

If you require additional tabs to have totals, Please contact me, I will either assist you in adding them, or can add them for an additional fee.

Enjoy.

here to download this file

It works now with IPB 3.2+ series as well continue support for IPB 3.3+

added tab count for Jlogica awards (both free and paid versions).

Thank you for a great mod works perfect in 3.2.3

I would love a mod that would put the recent status update back on the main page right side, instead of having to goto the profile to update

Thank you for a great mod works perfect in 3.2.3

I would love a mod that would put the recent status update back on the main page right side, instead of having to goto the profile to update

while browsing your wonderful site :), i did discover an error it is causing when viewing as a guest, I will fix it, and roll out an update here shortly.

Yup! It's working now! Thanks.

yeah it was a left over from when i was adding IPB 3.2+ compatibility to the hook, php 5.4 seems to throw the error, where 5.3 doesn't, not sure why, i think its part of php approach to get developers to shore up their code and not be so loose with arrays.

Archived