Invision Community
-RAW-

Relationship Status

Hey RAW,

I receive an error message when adding a person to my relationship. The option I chose was "In a relationship with" and then I click save changes, then it goes to a blank white page and in the top left corner is says this

MSG_CONTENT_EMPTY

and then it doesn't send a PM message. But if I click the back button and then reclick the Relationship tab in the UserCP, it shows the person I chose as a partner. But they do not receive the PM notifying them of the status. Also, it doesn't post in the Shoutbox either.

-Don :)

Hey Raw, have you looked into this issue? I am still receiving the MSG_CONTENT_EMPTY error. And I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod.

-Don smile.png

does this happen on all status? i have been looking these days but still this error don't show up

though this was fix on last version but you can go edit skin template - Profiles - profile_relationship

replace with

<li class='clear clearfix'>
<span class='row_title'>Relationship Status</span> <i>{$sta}</i>
<if test="$inrel['rel_mid']">
<if test="$with['members_display_name']">{parse template="userHoverCard" group="global" params="$with"}<else />{$this->settings['guest_name_pre']}{$with['starter_name']}{$this->settings['guest_name_suf']}</if>
</li>
</if>

I am having problems: Installed fine, when girlfriend went to confirm relationship I get this error: (I have the shoutbox option turned off as I do not have shoutbox installed)

Warning: require_once(/home/apo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/apo/public_html/hooks/hook_relationshipLink_14045014b2fae5dd55235152baba7d4e.php on line 541

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/apo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/apo/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/apo/public_html/hooks/hook_relationshipLink_14045014b2fae5dd55235152baba7d4e.php on line 541

I am having problems: Installed fine, when girlfriend went to confirm relationship I get this error: (I have the shoutbox option turned off as I do not have shoutbox installed)

Warning: require_once(/home/apo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/apo/public_html/hooks/hook_relationshipLink_14045014b2fae5dd55235152baba7d4e.php on line 541

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/apo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/apo/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/apo/public_html/hooks/hook_relationshipLink_14045014b2fae5dd55235152baba7d4e.php on line 541

fixed on 1.0.3

Also curious if this allows for multiple relations - have an rp forum that this would be a neat way to show relationships to other characters (even just list family) can you have more than one type of relationship so like:

Married: Maria

Family: Tom

And/or can it just do multiple names for one relationship like:

Family: Tom, Jane, Jill

Also curious if this allows for multiple relations - have an rp forum that this would be a neat way to show relationships to other characters (even just list family) can you have more than one type of relationship so like:

not on this version, but those are my plans to add multiple relationships just like you mentioned

also its why i made this a app to add custom statuses, so we will go from there and keep adding

I also have an RP board and I would like to let users set their status to: Team members: (multiple relationships) any timeline when multiple relationships will be implemented?