Community

SECTalk.com

Sports Pick 'Ems Application

Since it's been over a year since this developer has been on I sure wish someone would either take this over or make one just like it in time for football season.

Putting this back to top again. I can't upgrade to latest version of ip board until this is upgraded. Can anyone port this over? Can provide my site for the settings if someone needs to look at it

Daniel Thanks! I really need to transfer up to IP board 4 but cannot without this, I have the files. Also to protect the original developer maybe just look on my site and see how it works,,,, might be able to create your own version. There were some bugs in this.like no sidebar block for the standings and no automatic notifications

Edited by RLPVT

26 minutes ago, RLPVT said:

Yeah now if we had a team to go with it. :(

Anyone look at the mod more and see if we could port this over to IP Board current version?

I'll be surprised if they keep y'alls coach after this year. That QB they started Saturday looks like he could be a good one just need a better coach to develop him. Anyways I run a college football site myself but mine is for all Power 5 teams. My site

18 minutes ago, theblackelk said:

Fellow Vol stater and Vol fan checking in. I use IPB for my Titans site, though.

Nice site. Not much of a NFL watcher especially with all the kneeling during the National Anthem going on. As a veteran of two branches of the military to me it's like a slap in the face, Back on topic it would be nice to see this app updated to work with the newer version of IP.

Hey anyone else look at this? We are thinking about going to Xenforo if we cannot find anyone to port this or create something close to it. We have been on IP Board / Invision since 2002. I really hate to drop it but the pick em is not going to work on the latest version and I cannot seem to get this upgraded so I can move to the latest version of IPB. Where as there is a custom mod on xenforo software that does this exact thing this one did. Even offering to pay doesn't seem to be getting much traction. I think there have been enough of us who bought this before that if we pooled our funds together we could get this going or get someone interested.

Edited by RLPVT

Would really love someone to take over this and release for 4.0.

Was a great addition to the site and increases social interactions, nothing close to it has been posted since.

Like said earlier.. I'd be willing to pay annually!

I've offered money to support this. Hope someone does something. Xenforo has an outstanding one. I'm no developer but looking at the logic I don't see this being hard to upgrade to something on ip board 4

We have tried. I think he became ill..

Can anyone confirm that? I think he got ill and this got abanadoned. I have the files. We just need it moved to latest IP Board version and maybe a few improvement hooks like a scoreboard block, and email notifications when members miss making picks reminders etc etc...

8 hours ago, RLPVT said:

I have the files. We just need it moved to latest IP Board version and maybe a few improvement hooks like a scoreboard block, and email notifications when members miss making picks reminders etc etc...

PM me with details