Community

Cant really do that, 45,000 customers more than my job is worth ;) needless to say the column that is missing is not in the database table, I could just add it if its just an INT.

The 1.2.0 sql upgrade file has this: ADD `issue_topic` int(11) NOT NULL, so im guessing going straight to 1.2.1 misses this out ;)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

File Name: TracDown File Submitter: Mikey File Submitted: 23 Jul 2012 File Category: Utilities TracDown is a fully featured Bug Tracker. Helping you to Track Down your bugs. TracDown makes b

Syntax Error: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /admin/applications_addon/other/trac/sources/classes/trac_libs.php on line 10, referer: admin/index.php?adsess=67

Looking forward to it :)

Posted Images

Cant really do that, 45,000 customers more than my job is worth wink.png needless to say the column that is missing is not in the database table, I could just add it if its just an INT.

The 1.2.0 sql upgrade file has this: ADD `issue_topic` int(11) NOT NULL, so im guessing going straight to 1.2.1 misses this out wink.png

Yeah, that'll be it. Doesn't look like I have that field in the installer file, I've fixed that in the next version.

Run this query:

ALTER TABLE ipb_trac_issues ADD `issue_topic` int(11) NOT NULL;

That should fix the error you're seeing.

Edited by Mikey
  • 4 weeks later...

I am very missing possibility to drag versions and severity.. Also, managing versions is a head ache.. would be better to have possibility to specify global versions, for all categories.. as also option to add version from front-end as in old tracker.. what is handy for developers who do nto really have access to ACP. Also, adding versions for sub-categories is not possible.

Also, Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ~/htdocs/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_11/skin_trac.php on line 252 on add issue.

Ok, thank you. I tink it would be good to change the dropdown to a (in other areas default) selectbox so we can select multiple categorys (not only ONE or ALL).

You have no idea how long I tried to get a system like this working. While 80% of having multiple category selection does work, I was not happy with the 20% which did not work, and so I did not proceed with including that in the release.

TracDown 1.2.2 has been released. This is just a maintenance release and doesn't contain any 3.4.0 specific code. TracDown has been tested on 3.4.0 and I cannot see any issues with it at present. If you do notice any, please report them @ TracDown

Fix list:

TracDown - Issues fixed in version 1.2.2

TracDown Suggestions - Issues fixed in version 1.2.2

There's also a few miscellaneous fixes which weren't listed. You should see a new screen in your AdminCP when deleting categories, the fixed in report has been rewritten, and tags implementation have been improved in this release.

Edited by Mikey

It's the same issue as Pross22 saw at the top of this page. The 1.2.0 release didn't have those fields on the installer. If you installed on 1.2.0, those two fields were missed out, so I'm sorry about that.

The query to re-add them before the upgrade would be

ALTER TABLE ibf_trac_issues ADD issue_hidden int(11) NOT NULL;

Check my screen, There is one more missing for me.. as I remember I installed 1.20, then 1.2.1, now is 1.2.2. Didn't miss anything.

Hi David, sorry, yes issue_topic was also omitted from the 1.2.0 fresh install files by mistake, as pointed out by Pross22 here: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/366417-download-tracdown/?p=2322269

Run the query here: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/366417-download-tracdown/?p=2322286

and here: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/366417-download-tracdown/?p=2338391

then attempt the upgrade please. :)

Sorry about that. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mikey,

I was in need of a bug tracker solution for a new web app I'm working on, and decided to give TracDown a try after being a bit underwhelmed with IP.Content for that purpose. So far, I must say it has been awesome working with TracDown. :D

I have found a few minor bugs with it, however:

• After an issue is created, it is no longer possible to edit its tags.
  • If an issue is placed in a category other than the default, when one goes to edit it later, the issue editor resets to the default category. So... when editing an issue in a non-default category, it is necessary to always "move" it back out of the default category.

For a future version, is there a chance we might see attachment support for issues and/or comments? The main feature I miss from using IP.Content as a tracker is the attachment support, as it makes sharing relevant screenshots and test files much easier.

Hi Mikey,

I was in need of a bug tracker solution for a new web app I'm working on, and decided to give TracDown a try after being a bit underwhelmed with IP.Content for that purpose. So far, I must say it has been awesome working with TracDown. :D

I have found a few minor bugs with it, however:

• After an issue is created, it is no longer possible to edit its tags.
  • If an issue is placed in a category other than the default, when one goes to edit it later, the issue editor resets to the default category. So... when editing an issue in a non-default category, it is necessary to always "move" it back out of the default category.

For a future version, is there a chance we might see attachment support for issues and/or comments? The main feature I miss from using IP.Content as a tracker is the attachment support, as it makes sharing relevant screenshots and test files much easier.

the first issue is working as intended I believe - I never coded that in.
Second issue has been fixed I think? Are you using the latest version?

Attachments are planned in a future version. :)

the first issue is working as intended I believe - I never coded that in.

Second issue has been fixed I think? Are you using the latest version?

Attachments are planned in a future version. :smile:

1) May I put in a feature request to change that, then? :) Sometimes, whoever files the bug report is not particularly careful about tags, and an admin may wish to adjust them later.

2) Yes, I'm on the latest version of TracDown. I just purchased and installed the app the other day.

Nice to hear attachments are on their way. I look forward to that.

Can you update for 3.4?

I'm getting:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/other/trac/modules_public/categories/categories.php on line 173

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/other/trac/modules_public/categories/categories.php:173) in /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/other/trac/modules_public/categories/categories.php:173) in /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/other/trac/modules_public/categories/categories.php:173) in /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/other/trac/modules_public/categories/categories.php:173) in /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/applications_addon/other/trac/modules_public/categories/categories.php:173) in /files/jamie/public_html/dev/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

The errors are on the top of the forum above everything else:
heres a screenshot: http://puu.sh/1FCcF

Which version are you running? AFAIK there are no foreach error issues in the current version which is on the marketplace.

That used to show up in an older version when you don't have any categories. Add a category and see if the issue goes away?