Is It Possible to Export a Recent Topics Feed?

Lase

Would it be possible to have a feed setup outside of IP.Board.

For instance If I had a homepage could I have recent topics appear in say the top left hand corner of the homepage like so :

%7Boption%7D

Or is this an impossibility?

Maybe to have them appear just as they would in 'recent topics' sidebar hook. With user-av and date / time of posting etc.

That might just be beyond me. Would I be able to employ you for half an hour at some point to do this Marcher? This is the thing I bought from you ain't it? Yeah I tried getting it going again and failed I'm not fantastic at working the gubbings I'll be the first to admit. Uploaded all the xml files but not much seems to change on the face of the homepage etc.

Re - This feed. I'm not quite ready. At the moment I'm getting quotes but I'll advise the desingers to leave a section in the top left for this purpose.

Are you UK mate yeah?

That might just be beyond me. Would I be able to employ you for half an hour at some point to do this Marcher? This is the thing I bought from you ain't it? Yeah I tried getting it going again and failed I'm not fantastic at working the gubbings I'll be the first to admit. Uploaded all the xml files but not much seems to change on the face of the homepage etc.

Re - This feed. I'm not quite ready. At the moment I'm getting quotes but I'll advise the desingers to leave a section in the top left for this purpose.

Are you UK mate yeah?

US... is actually quite late for me... and no, what you bought from me is a large set of premium database/block templates with a pretty heavy extensions/field backbone to use WITH IP.Content
Yes, check your pm for a reply.

Archived