Community

Tekguru,

I updated the description for compatible versions. It has been tested on 3.4.x. That's all.

Paul,

It's fully customizable as is. You have access to the entire block template code as a skin template bit. The issue that was not allowing users to change the header was fixed long long ago. It was a bug with IP.Content that I had to find a workaround for...

Was there something you had a specific concern with?

No concerns at all, i just wanted to make sure all that has been talked about was good for the 3.4 x i shall be putting it on my site tonight.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

File Name: Site Poll Block File Submitter: Aiwa File Submitted: 14 Jul 2012 File Category: User and Social Engagement Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Content 2.3.x Do yo

And up and working now, my greatest thanks.

Superb, my thanks I'll check that out later when I get in from work!

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow Aiwa, I read many of these posts and you have provided some excellent support! I, originally, was looking to see if there was a poll hook which would provide the poll results I am looking for. After reading your poll block description and some of these post, I probably just need to change my group setting and permission sets to get the results I want from the polls.

Once I complete what I am working on, I will certainly return, download and donate. I hope others are donating; you certainly put a lot of effort in this.

• 3 months later...

Currently, no. That's not how the plugin is configured. It will pull from a single forum.

It's likely you can modify the plugin to do that, though. Would likely be as simple as changing the plugin options field for which forum to select to a multi-select box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I do, simply submit a support request on my site and I can get you a quote.

If it's you that's already done that, I apologize for the delay in replying. Being a holiday weekend, I was away from my PC for most of the weekend.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...