Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

Yeah exactly like that. So all of that was done there? Ok I'll play with the code a bit and see what i can come up with. Also, how did you get the breadcrumb text changed to say your clan and tag?

One last question (well maybe not last), I'm trying to change the default profile picture for new members. I went to here: '> and saved the new image over that one, but it still shows as the other default. Is there possibly some code I need to change, and what does the i2.wp.com go to? I've never seen that in front of a url before.

you need to disable gravatars to change the default avatar,then copy replace the image

breadcrumbs title is set in the general settings in site name acp

modifying the breadcrumb code is done at your own expense,it is a custom modification.

I was waiting for you to chime in. I mean they are both based off of the same paid template :) Not to fret though, I'm no wear remotely close to being done modding our site. Once I'm done it'll be very distinct. But yes, I did use yours as a starting point because I love it so much. It's clean, organized well, and extremely intuitive. In all seriousness, you guys are the epitome of a gaming community, I love the work you do and I commend you guys for the work you put into making probably one of the top sites/communites I've come across in all my gaming years. I've told many of your members that before when we were scrimming together in 10's. I wouldn't worry though, you guys are massive, we are a very small community with absolutely no aspirations of growing :ph34r:

Edit 2: I figured it out (same problem bloom691 had below:

When I imported the skin and image sets, I did them both using the "import skin set" tool not realizing I needed to scroll down to find a "import image set" dialog for that. I didn't get an error doing the former, but discovered I couldn't configure the skin to use anything but the default image set - which was behind the error.

Importing it with the correct ACP tool fixed the problem. I'm new to IPB (though an old hand at forum software) so lesson learned.

Oops - just tried installing and I get this when I go to the site with the Skin active:

Warning: require_once(/home/runetime/public_html/public//style_images/master/php/recent.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/runetime/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_boards.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/runetime/public_html/public//style_images/master/php/recent.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/runetime/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/runetime/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_boards.php on line 51

Any ideas?

Just installed this skin looks fantastic but when you click on anyone that has custom profile background Gif it shows as multiple blocks all over there profile

could i see your site so i can view the problem?

Hi! Is there a way to disable the slider on a given page? Thanks!

There is a setting in acp to have the slider on board index only

Also when there is a new post in the forum its very hard to tell from the main page that there is any new posts it kinda goes light black and the button stays black.

You can add your own forum icons if you prefer

could i see your site so i can view the problem?

There is a setting in acp to have the slider on board index only

You can add your own forum icons if you prefer

Mark,

I need a little more control if possible on where the sliders appear - I only want it on the "homepage" and NOT the forum and other pages. There does not seem a way of specifying which pages it should appear on other than what you pointed out - baord index, or all IP.Content pages. Is there a way to be more specific on where it appears?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

I need a little more control if possible on where the sliders appear - I only want it on the "homepage" and NOT the forum and other pages. There does not seem a way of specifying which pages it should appear on other than what you pointed out - baord index, or all IP.Content pages. Is there a way to be more specific on where it appears?

Thanks,

Mark

You would have to insert it manually into the templates for the pages you want it to show on.This goes beyond the scope of support really and ventures into custom modification.

hey,I have 2 questions

1, can you tell me how to set a default background? the way from hook settings doesn't work for me

2, Youtube videos is not available in my country, viemo Does however it only works with HTTPS not HTTP in my country, I can embed any viemo videos start with https but not htttp and I tried to change into https but it doesn't work with video slider so, I can't use the video slider and that's the main function made me bought this theme. So can you make this theme support the viemo share link that starts with HTTPS? Tank you!!!

hey,I have 2 questions

1, can you tell me how to set a default background? the way from hook settings doesn't work for me

2, Youtube videos is not available in my country, viemo Does however it only works with HTTPS not HTTP in my country, I can embed any viemo videos start with https but not htttp and I tried to change into https but it doesn't work with video slider so, I can't use the video slider and that's the main function made me bought this theme. So can you make this theme support the viemo share link that starts with HTTPS? Tank you!!!