Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

The css you need to edit this,also the main content width so that everything matches up

find in ipbstyles css

.ipsLayout_largeright.ipsLayout .ipsLayout_right {

Thanks.
I found the class but i still don't know exactly the position...

The ipsLayout_largeright to ipsLayout_smalerright?

I need some infos more... Will i change exactly what?

Oops - just tried installing and I get this when I go to the site with the Skin active:

Warning: require_once(/home/runetime/public_html/public//style_images/master/php/recent.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/runetime/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_boards.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/runetime/public_html/public//style_images/master/php/recent.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/runetime/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/runetime/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_boards.php on line 51

Any ideas?

I'm not sure what's going on with the block, but I'm trying to set this up for a client of mine and for the life of me, I can't figure out what this invisble magickery is

http://prntscr.com/3ag3eh

No matter what I do, I either get a huge space, or the columns line up like that. What's the deal? Has anyone seen this wizardry before?

I just created the blocks on the stock setup and it worked ok for me,maybe its an error with something you have added?

'>

Can you send me the blocks? When I even tried to install the block, I got errors - and I haven't added anything to them. I simply opened up the maxxx guide with the nexus block tutorial, copy the code into a block and that's what I got.

The block that the client sent me, it was a custom feed block, and it never even showed any content, so I took it and put it into a feed block rather then a custom one.

Awesome skin, everyone is really enjoying our new website, so thanks for putting the effort in to make it that much easier for me ;)

Just one request though. I want to take the search box and put it into the bread crumb navigation bar. I have it close to where it needs to be but I can't seem to get it directly in the bar. If you go to my site @ chaosgaming.invisionzone.com you'll see what I'm talking about. Kinda hard for me to explain since I'm new to IPB and the level of modding here is 10x more indepth than in nuke evo xtreme...which I used for entirely too long.

Yeah exactly like that. So all of that was done there? Ok I'll play with the code a bit and see what i can come up with. Also, how did you get the breadcrumb text changed to say your clan and tag?

One last question (well maybe not last), I'm trying to change the default profile picture for new members. I went to here: '> and saved the new image over that one, but it still shows as the other default. Is there possibly some code I need to change, and what does the i2.wp.com go to? I've never seen that in front of a url before.