Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

The member message hook is not included with the light version of the skin. Ajouz said he'd be fixing that, but never did. Now support is gone for the skin, so don't expect this to happen. This project appears to be dead and paying customers stranded.

Hello, sorry for lateness in reply.

Since I can not offer support in this time, Mark Round

will try to help in the support.

No new settings will be added to this package, we will continue tracking bugs and provide fix.

The next major update will be Maxx2014, which is IPS4 version. The Maxx2014 will be a free upgrade for existing customers.

Bests.

Announcement :
The Dark and Light Maxx Skins will be offered in one package (standalone skins in one selling package) . so buy one take the second for free
duplicate purchase : if you purchased the two skins recently you have rights to request a refund :smile: . the new package price will be 20$ so you can ask until 10$ refund as direct payment .
for refund request please do the following :
send email to attachicon.gifaliajouz@gmail.com.png
with the following information:
1- your display name
2- your email in invision site
3- refund amount
4-your paypal

PS: after the merge if anyone noticed something wrong please let me know .

Best regards .

I purchased both of sknis before 2 days..
Do I have the right to refund me the money as you told?
Thanks anyway...

Hi again...
I'm trying to get support from the azouz site but not working...

Need some help..

I update the skin 3.4.3 to 3.4.4 normaly as we know to update a skin on invision..
But...
I dont think that updated finaly...
I found 2 skins into ftp and into acpanel.
Is that correct?
How do i know that updated the skin?
Look the screens...

'>

'>

You want the Maxx dark 3.4.4 build1 import this skin ,if you are upgrading you can check the upgrade current skin check box.Its always wise to keep an exported copy of the old skin if you have made a lot of customizations in case there is a problem.Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks mate...
Finaly i performed the update manualy. I did everything needs.
How can i see if the update is ok or not?

And...

I Instal the <<max welcome mesage hook>> but i can not see it..
The hook is on but...

hello couple of issues

the new post or thread link says none but there is. Also when a forum has been read it doesnt show as read.

Any help ?

I just signed up at your site to check the skin functions,the content filters seem to be partially working if you play with the filters on that page ,id like to see if this works in the default skin.The marking forums as read seems to be working for me at this end

I just signed up at your site to check the skin functions,the content filters seem to be partially working if you play with the filters on that page ,id like to see if this works in the default skin.The marking forums as read seems to be working for me at this end

hello

marking them as read will work. but they stay showing up if you have read them. you have to mark as read to remove the new post colour

i see yes i just tried to replicate the issue i see what you mean.I notice that the skin is quite heavily modified,have you tried a clean version of the skin to see if this issue replicates.I an take a look at this for you but it would require admin access if you can give this privately via pm and i can look to repair this for you.

i see yes i just tried to replicate the issue i see what you mean.I notice that the skin is quite heavily modified,have you tried a clean version of the skin to see if this issue replicates.I an take a look at this for you but it would require admin access if you can give this privately via pm and i can look to repair this for you.

some modifications have happened, mainly the color of some fonts.

I will pm you access