Community

Ajouz ♞

Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

A few things that Im trying to figure out and could use some help with please....

attachicon.gifmaxx.png

attachicon.gifcurrent.png

The first image shows while using the dark skin with the three main concerns that I have at this time.

1. That horrible green background directly above the shoutbox.

2. The boardindex or whatever you want to call it with all the content I would like to push lower on the screen.

3. The background image centers perfectly on my current skin and yet it gets pushed to the left with the maxx skin.

What can I do about these three things?

The second image shows the current skin as a reference.

The current skin is set as default at my site (http://mappersunited.com) and the maxx skin is not set as visible at this time (only to Admins)

My thanks in advance for any help.

Ray

for adding more space, you needd to change the vlaue in the css

#empty {

min-height: 60px;
}

For background centering, just edit the main css class to contain the align

for more information about this

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp

for adding more space, you needd to change the vlaue in the css

#empty {

min-height: 60px;
}

For background centering, just edit the main css class to contain the align

for more information about this

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp

Ok, I got the height thing fixed and working properly but I cant find the section for the css for floating the background image. I dont know which "main css class" to look at and I did look at almost all the css sections. Im confused on this.

Thanks

Where do you want the code to show up on your site?

I'd like it to show up in forums, like this space here where we're all talking now. A standard reply, you might say.

Do you want it to be as your signature and would be seen on every reply? If so then just go to your settings (profile) and set it up from there as the standard bbc would allow you to do this.

Honestly I dont think you can do that but maybe others have a better idea. You could ask in the main forums instead of this thread. Lots more people read the main forums than a support thread. :)

Look & Feel > Manage Skin Sets & Templates > Manage Templates in YOUR SKIN > globalTemplate. Ctrl+F "style="background:#ffffff; height:1000px;". If it isn't there, its being loaded in with jQuery/javascript to which another app/plugin will be responsible.

<body id='ipboard_body' class='{$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_default_css']}'>

this is all i found in the global template..

The welcome message is a free hook added with the package. it is just extra free hook. Anyway I will update it for you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hello Ajouz,

Have you managed to put the member message hook into the lite version yet? :)

Hey, I purchased your theme a while back and have the slider implemented with the Maxx slider settings for where to show slider = Board Forums using slider content type = IP.Content articles.
However, I would also like to add the slider to my custom frontpage. I have used this: {parse block="maxx_articles_slider_integratio"}
but it doesn't seem the javascript is loading the slider in properly. Any ideas? I can give you the URL when you respond. Thanks!

'bosss', on 25 Sept 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Just purchased and installed skin ...need some help ... works not with this hook - http://community.inv...b-group-format/

Thanks and regards

bosss

"Hello , skin use 4 custom board index layouts and this hook compatible with this original board index layout ,
I disabled the custom layout in your board , so it is work now for in your board ,
I will send you the board custom layouts in our PM if you want to use them later
Best regards ."

-how would i do this myself? im having problems with the same mod. its working everywhere except on the board index :/

Hello,

How can I use an exported Ip.content slider in place of current slider, since it is still glitching on Firefox 27

thanks

I can't edit past posts - but there is a broken image and can't figure out where it's coming from. It affects the first topic in each forum.

.../public/...%3C/span%3E%3C/a%3E%3C/h4%3E%3Cbr%20/%3E%3Cspan%20class=%27desc%20lighter%20blend_links%27%3EStarted%20by%20%3Ca%20hovercard-ref=

I am using one of your forum layouts "category mode" and the templating for last post information and replies/posts could use some love. It is missing a lot of last post info, and is not easy to navigate. Can we fix this? Or perhaps can you tell me what code I need to put where to make the first picture have the lastpostinfo of the second picture? (avatar, last user, etc.)

DkmorWP.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="DkmorWP.jpg">

NeyOjYl.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="NeyOjYl.png">

I'd like to be able to use descriptions and have the avatar shown regardless of the mode used. In essence I'd like to simply take the entire look of the second picture (for each forum) and implement it in Category mode.

Where you able to fix this issue?

Bug Report:

The Gallery does not display correctly in Firefox 27 - neither the traditional nor social settings display correctly, you just get a list of category names under recent albums.

Under Recent Images - the images are also in a vertical list, instead of horizontal.

The same page in Google Chrome loads properly.

*Is there still support for this skin?

Bug Report:

The Gallery does not display correctly in Firefox 27 - neither the traditional nor social settings display correctly, you just get a list of category names under recent albums.

Under Recent Images - the images are also in a vertical list, instead of horizontal.

The same page in Google Chrome loads properly.

*Is there still support for this skin

i think not my friend http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/365575-maxx-skin-darklight-the-most-advanced-skin/

Hi...
i'm trying to renew the skin, i want the update but not possible to get a renew..
I believe that is not right... I have the right to get the update...
I have issues about this skin that maby fixed with the update...

So is there a way to get the latest version??

Thanks a lot...