Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

• 2 weeks later...

Im having an issue with my gallery merging with the background of my site, well its not the gallery but the Latest Gallery Images Block.

I sent a support ticket but they said it was a css problem with the theme.

Hello,

By default that block "pre-loads" the images in the gallery slider to make them appear instantly when scrolling through. It does this by including the images on the page but 2000px to the left so that they don't appear on the page itself. Your custom skins CSS has changed this which is why the edge of the image is showing on the page when viewing it normally so I recommend contacting the designer of your custom skin and asking them to adjust their CSS to fix this.

Many thanks,

Sgo9MiG.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="Sgo9MiG.jpg">

Im having an issue with my gallery merging with the background of my site, well its not the gallery but the Latest Gallery Images Block.

I sent a support ticket but they said it was a css problem with the theme.

Sgo9MiG.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="Sgo9MiG.jpg">

Hello,

Including the images on the page but 2000px to the left is really not a professional method to deal with pre-loaded images.

Anyway, a solution depend on your maxx skin width and the IP.Gallery version, so I need to fix it directly in your site.

Can you please open a privat ticket here to discus this problem further.

http://ipsskins.ticksy.com

Best regards.

Hi,i have upgraded from 3.3.4 to last version of ipb and i have one tiny problem with the slider.After upgrading,i reinstalled the theme so the settings of the slider in maxx skin settings are duplicate,and the slider shows only 4 articles,but i have more to show.Also another problem is with the social media icons,up on my forums,i can see all icons but i dont have links for all .I think it has duplicate too or something like that.What can i do?Thanks

Hi,i have upgraded from 3.3.4 to last version of ipb and i have one tiny problem with the slider.After upgrading,i reinstalled the theme so the settings of the slider in maxx skin settings are duplicate,and the slider shows only 4 articles,but i have more to show.Also another problem is with the social media icons,up on my forums,i can see all icons but i dont have links for all .I think it has duplicate too or something like that.What can i do?Thanks

I think the best you can do is to open to the 3.3.4 package, install the setting hook, and then reinstall it again.

then install the new setting hook which comes with the new version.

I think the best you can do is to open to the 3.3.4 package, install the setting hook, and then reinstall it again.

then install the new setting hook which comes with the new version.

I am not sure if i understand this.What do you mean by install ,reinstall and then install again?

I can delete the hook,and install after the right one??Or i will have problems with my theme?Because i have some modifications.

I am not sure if i understand this.What do you mean by install ,reinstall and then install again?

I can delete the hook,and install after the right one??Or i will have problems with my theme?Because i have some modifications.

You have duplicate settings, which need to be deleted manually or using the hook itself.

I can do this for you if you want.

If you want this and for further discussion about this, please open a ticket here

ihttp://ipsskins.ticksy.com

• 2 weeks later...

hello, ive seen mentioned in this post a few times about changing the default background image, yet when i uploaded the desired png to the css folder and enter its file nam eon the maxxx skin settings example background.png/background

nothing happens. am i doing something wrong ?

Thanks

hello, ive seen mentioned in this post a few times about changing the default background image, yet when i uploaded the desired png to the css folder and enter its file nam eon the maxxx skin settings example background.png/background

nothing happens. am i doing something wrong ?

Thanks

Hello, did you tried this

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/365575-maxx-skin-darklight-the-most-advanced-skin/?p=2402311

hello thanks for your reply.

i have read this and im sure its helpful to people who kind of have an idea but it doesnt even say where to upload the image itself. So it hasnt helped me at all unfortunately.

and now my slider no longer works. ive balls this up somehow

www.rockpapergodmode.com

hello thanks for your reply.

i have read this and im sure its helpful to people who kind of have an idea but it doesnt even say where to upload the image itself. So it hasnt helped me at all unfortunately.

and now my slider no longer works. ive balls this up somehow

www.rockpapergodmode.com

You need only the link to the images. you can upload it anywhere in interenet.

http://777microtheater.com

its not the default skin

You have this in your html

<body id="ipboard_body" class="style1" text="#000000" style="background:#ffffff; height:1000px;" data-twttr-rendered="true">

You or another app added this

you need to remove

style="background:#ffffff; height:1000px;"

from the body html, and then everything should work normally.

You have this in your html

<body id="ipboard_body" class="style1" text="#000000" style="background:#ffffff; height:1000px;" data-twttr-rendered="true">

You or another app added this

you need to remove

style="background:#ffffff; height:1000px;"

from the body html, and then everything should work normally.

in my html where .. where would i find this and change it?

and this wont affect my other skins?

i didnt add it but if a other app did and i have no clue what one .. that app might not work properly

but where did you find this and where will i find to edit it

You need only the link to the images. you can upload it anywhere in interenet.

ive no idea what you mean. i know how where to host images, but where am i supposed to put think url in the settings? ive just tried it in the default css class and nothing.

2gwcltd.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="2gwcltd.jpg">

this is how it looks, ive renamed the bg i wanted to wood but still nothing. -_-

and this is how the slider looks to me constantly now

256dc75.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="256dc75.png">

any help would be appreciated

Is there anyway we can move the login /sign in sign out... to the top of the page please? This is to do with the skin moving it lower down the page.

I already asked this elsewhere and had a good reply but which involves changing code possibly http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/395776-moving-login-to-top-of-the-board/

depends exactly where you are thinking of having it.

If wanting it in primary_nav area (where gallery,marketplace, blogs etc etc are) then likely not enough room as when someone has signed in you will need more space than the actual sign in/login box uses (for messenger/inbox/username etc) and if someone has a smaller screen res then it will all drop down into two lines

Is there anyway we can move the login /sign in sign out... to the top of the page please? This is to do with the skin moving it lower down the page.

I already asked this elsewhere and had a good reply but which involves changing code possibly http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/395776-moving-login-to-top-of-the-board/

similar to this ?

2jdqgzq.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="2jdqgzq.png">

This bar moves with my page, if i scroll down it always stays at the top of the page view