Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

I'm no good with this stuff.. Is there any way I can get somebody else to install this for me?

Hello, there are instructions included to help you. Give it a go, and any place you get stuck let us know and we'll assist.

Of course, if you're totally lost, and just wish for me to install, send me ACP details and I'll be glad to help. :)

Hi there,

We are experiencing the following problems with the Maxx dark theme:
1) The image slider wont load on the board index page.
2) The background image doesn't repeat on the 'join us' page even though it is set to repeat.
It'd be much appreciated if you could login and take a look at our problems. Our website address is www.legamers.org and we have setup a demo account for you so please let us know if you can help.
EDIT: We were also wondering if you could remove the option to switch between normal mode and performance on the left side of the website?
Look forward to hearing from you.

Just a simple question if I may. I looked through the thread and couldnt find any information on it.

Concerning the dark skin..... when there is new content the forum title goes bold as it should but the image to the left of it doesnt change. Is it supposed to? is there an option or enable for it?

Thank you

Just a simple question if I may. I looked through the thread and couldnt find any information on it.

Concerning the dark skin..... when there is new content the forum title goes bold as it should but the image to the left of it doesnt change. Is it supposed to? is there an option or enable for it?

Thank you

sorry for lateness in reply,
can you please post a screenshot for this problem, I am not sure if I understand what you mean?

I cant seem to find the option to remove the tab for Performance and normal mode, can someone give me some guidance?

hello,
there is no admin panel setting to do this. you can remove it manually by
Edit the Skin > Templates > remove everything in the template 'Performance'. Next go to skin_conf and find: <!--:::: speed mode changer :::::--> (line 8) and remove everything below.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased this yesterday, followed all the included directions specifically, and it does not even load. At all. I can see the settings and everything in my ACP, but when I select if from the drop down in my forum, it completely does not load the forum at all, and says:

Remote server or file not found

I'm on 3.4.5. It says the skin is compatible with 3.4.x which I would have assumed 3.4.5. Should I get a refund for my purchase if it is not working?

Hello,

Please make sure that

1). You have downloaded the correct version.

2). You have imported the skin, and its image directory is selected for Maxx.

3). You have imported the hook, and clicked Update settings to ensure they load.

If none of that is working, please PM me access so I can take a further look.

Thanks!

I'm on 3.4.5, so I downloaded what I thought was the most recent file: 3.4.4 build 1

I have imported the skin, and its image directory, and the images are selected for maxx

I have imported the hook, but not sure what you mean by "update settings" ...? I can successfully see in the System Settings in acp the tab for "Maxx skin" .

I have imported other skins that work (for instance graphite.)

If you go into Maxx skin settings, and just hit Update settings, it should then update to the skin.

If from what I have read is correct (It doesn't load at all (blank page) - thats a php file not being able to be found in the skin directory, and hence why I mentioned ensuring the image directory is correctly set).

ha4s.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width=" alt="ha4s.png">