Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

I am using one of your forum layouts "category mode" and the templating for last post information and replies/posts could use some love. It is missing a lot of last post info, and is not easy to navigate. Can we fix this? Or perhaps can you tell me what code I need to put where to make the first picture have the lastpostinfo of the second picture? (avatar, last user, etc.)

DkmorWP.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="DkmorWP.jpg">

NeyOjYl.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="NeyOjYl.png">

I'd like to be able to use descriptions and have the avatar shown regardless of the mode used. In essence I'd like to simply take the entire look of the second picture (for each forum) and implement it in Category mode.

It was designed intended that way AFAIK, however I will help you with what to change Monday.

Hi,

i like the skin but ive got some issues with:

- Signatures from Users

- Spoiler Tag not working

- IP.Content related -> Article Quotes are in the same color as the Article it self.

Everything else is pritty nice to costumize. :)

Best regards

Eli.

Im deaply sorry for the double post no editing allowed in this forum.....

Ive found another bug. -> Pagination in the Forums brings up the Toolbar twice to choose were to go in the pages...

Im using the current version of the IP.Suite

Best regards

Eli.

Fixed it by - none -

.ipbmenu_content {
display: none;
}

Now it just works - Dont need the quick choosing anyway. :D

Great Skin purchased earlier today.

Would like to see the ability to use the slider only on specified pages similar to the Shoutbox ?

And if the slider is not used on a page no header to include the static one that is used when the slider is disabled on certain pages.

Would like the ability to leave the Welcome message hook installed but have ability to turn it on and off from acp.

I would like the update so only the social icons with data in them shows on the forum please.

System Settings > Maxx_light SKIN > Maxx_light slider settings

Make sure its enabled in the Light Skin settings hook. And if that setting group does not exist, be sure to upload it (Included in the maxx light download)

The Welcome message? Labeled in the main settings, 'Maxx Welcome Message'. That is just for the dark skin, I cannot get it to show up for the light skin as well? I don't see a separate setting under Maxx_light slider for the 'Maxx Welcome Message'. Its the separate hook that is given, its only in the dark template folder not the light. I was asking how to make it work for the light too.

Thanks

Im deaply sorry for the double post no editing allowed in this forum.....

Ive found another bug. -> Pagination in the Forums brings up the Toolbar twice to choose were to go in the pages...

Im using the current version of the IP.Suite

Best regards

Eli.

Fixed it by - none -

.ipbmenu_content {
display: none;
}

Now it just works - Dont need the quick choosing anyway. :D

sorry i do not understand the problem. which toolbar you mean?

Sorry for asking,but since i did not upgrade my board,can i find the skin pack for 3.3.4?Because i find only 3.4.x.Thank you.

it is here

http://community.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=download&do=version_download&id=8013

please note that this version does not contain the latest improvements which included in 3.4.x version.

The Welcome message? Labeled in the main settings, 'Maxx Welcome Message'. That is just for the dark skin, I cannot get it to show up for the light skin as well? I don't see a separate setting under Maxx_light slider for the 'Maxx Welcome Message'. Its the separate hook that is given, its only in the dark template folder not the light. I was asking how to make it work for the light too.

Thanks

the light skin has no member message hook.

I have a skin with a welcome message like this

5jxt.jpg

if this good for you please let me know to post a tutorial about it ?

bests

What about the forums page? I dont have an IP.Content page for the forums.

I thought the menu was persistent through all pages.. but I was wrong.

forum pages? I think maybe you mean the board index? if yes also same trick. open boardindex template and find the "right" layout and change then the size "big", "large" "huge".

Great Skin purchased earlier today.

Would like to see the ability to use the slider only on specified pages similar to the Shoutbox ?

And if the slider is not used on a page no header to include the static one that is used when the slider is disabled on certain pages.

Would like the ability to leave the Welcome message hook installed but have ability to turn it on and off from acp.

I would like the update so only the social icons with data in them shows on the forum please.

thanks for your feedback. Will add it todo list. maybe not in 3.4 but in ips4 version.