Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

Hi,

I've just started using this fantastic skin for my IPB community. It's a wonderful thing!

I have a couple of questions, and I'm hoping you can help:

1: How do I remove/disable the 'Ask'-'Answer'-'Ask an expert' panel, at the top of the index page?

2: I see on your demo site for the skin, you have added a navigation tab for the Client Area. How is that done?

Many thanks in advance,

Tim Shelbourne.

Hi,

I've just started using this fantastic skin for my IPB community. It's a wonderful thing!

I have a couple of questions, and I'm hoping you can help:

1: How do I remove/disable the 'Ask'-'Answer'-'Ask an expert' panel, at the top of the index page?

2: I see on your demo site for the skin, you have added a navigation tab for the Client Area. How is that done?

Many thanks in advance,

Tim Shelbourne.

Hello ,

for adding extra navigation tab in my board I use Ip.content to do this :

wwwipsskinscomadmininde.png

to remove ask/answer : see this

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/365575-download-maxx-skin-darklight-the-most-advanced-skin/?p=2387764

Best regards.

Hello ,

the simplest way is to open the template called sub_header and delete the contents .

Excellent! Thank you.

Just one more, please. Many of my forums on the index page have missing images. I understand from the help documents that I can make my own and upload them to use, but I have to do this for every single forum id? Should this page be using default images for these? Can I correct that?

post-300627-0-74685500-1365950904_thumb.

Excellent! Thank you.

Just one more, please. Many of my forums on the index page have missing images. I understand from the help documents that I can make my own and upload them to use, but I have to do this for every single forum id? Should this page be using default images for these? Can I correct that?

attachicon.gifsnap023.png

you have to create and add your own, there are only a few default added to show what you can do. You upload them in the skin folder under the forums-imgs folder based on the forum ID#

My IPBoards runs on the MAXX Dark skin.

On the left-hand side of the browser window, there a tab with a rocket on it, where the user can choose Normal or Performance. I have my MAXX skin set up to display in Forum mode. The user being able to switch to Performance means that they then see the board in default mode. Can I hide/disable this tab altogether, so the user doesn’t even have the option of using it?

Many thanks,

T

Excellent! Thank you.

attachicon.gifsnap023.png

Hello, like mentioned above, you will need to upload an image that corresponds to the forum id. Be sure to check the documentation under "How to add forums icons", if you need further help just shout.

Ajouz -

Is there a way to click the images in the slider and have it link you to that article page?

As far as I know, this is not available.

My IPBoards runs on the MAXX Dark skin.

On the left-hand side of the browser window, there a tab with a rocket on it, where the user can choose Normal or Performance. I have my MAXX skin set up to display in Forum mode. The user being able to switch to Performance means that they then see the board in default mode. Can I hide/disable this tab altogether, so the user doesn’t even have the option of using it?

Many thanks,

T

No problem, Edit the Skin > Templates > remove the template 'Performance'. Next go to skin_conf and find: <!--:::: speed mode changer :::::--> (line 8) and remove everything below.

Just want to +1 that this is a excellent skin deal. 2 skins for the price of one, and VERY nice work on them both (dark/light) :).

I just have one question. On the 'download' page, the only two files I have option to are Light Beta 1 and Dark Beta 2. Then under 'previous versions' I can get Dark Beta 3. But it says Beta 3 was released on Feb 12th, though under "Updated" it says March 18th.

Just wondering, if there are later files than Beta 3 and 1? Dark beta 3 has better support for Promenu (great support), whereas I can tell the light version IS older as it doesnt handle the Promenu CSS as well. But I really need the light version updated as its going to be my front page for guests so it needs to be as clean/well working as possible.

Thank you in advanced (and for a wonderful skin deal again :) ).

Ajouz - Had another odd bug. Seems the dots at the bottom of the slider do not stay in sync with the articles. For example, the first dot is highlighted when the welcome screen appears. Then, when the first article appears, the 4th dot is filled in instead of the 2nd. I took a screenshot:

zbizF5C.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="zbizF5C.png">

The red arrow is the dot that should be lit up.

Other useful info: Slider is set to use Ip Content articles.

Just want to +1 that this is a excellent skin deal. 2 skins for the price of one, and VERY nice work on them both (dark/light) :smile:.

I just have one question. On the 'download' page, the only two files I have option to are Light Beta 1 and Dark Beta 2. Then under 'previous versions' I can get Dark Beta 3. But it says Beta 3 was released on Feb 12th, though under "Updated" it says March 18th.

Just wondering, if there are later files than Beta 3 and 1? Dark beta 3 has better support for Promenu (great support), whereas I can tell the light version IS older as it doesnt handle the Promenu CSS as well. But I really need the light version updated as its going to be my front page for guests so it needs to be as clean/well working as possible.

Thank you in advanced (and for a wonderful skin deal again :smile: ).

I'm not aware of these beta versions, are they included in the IPS Maketplace download? They should be Maxx Dark 3.4.3 buildX etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ReyDev
      Advanced Widget Settings adds advanced options to the widget settings. You can control all widgets to display for a specific group, specific members, specific date and specific URLs.
      Suppose you want to:
      Display a widget for a specific user group. Display a widget at a specific date range Disable displaying a widget on a specific date Start displaying a widget on a specific date. Display a widget in a specific URL. Display a widget in a specific URL and its sub-links. When the widget is off, display custom content instead (using the IPS editor) This app does it for you and works on all widgets (3rd-party and the IPS widgets).
      Enter specific URLs, so that the widget is displayed only in those URLs.

Demo : http://ips.valacoding.com/index.php?/topic/12-bebop-publishing-will-release-a-limited-edition-of-justice/&tab=comments#comment-12
      Note that some widgets use the cache system. In this case, you must disable the cache with this option to access the current URL. Enabling this option may reduce performance on large boards. Use this option when your widget does not work properly in the settings you specify.

Specify members so that the widget is displayed only to those members

Specify the date range to display the widget on that date.

Demo: http://ips.valacoding.com/index.php?/leaderboard/

Specify user groups to be displayed only for those groups

Demo: http://ips.valacoding.com/index.php?/leaderboard/

You can also display a text you created with the editor instead of the widget when the widget is disabled. [MULTILANGUAGE]

• By aXenDev
      The application has:
      Group legend: Group in ipsMenu, Enabling / disabling the search engine after clicking on a group, Custom group formatting, Ability to select more than one group when searching by clicking on a group, Can be included in whosOnline and activeUsers widgets Who Was Online: Custom time range (in hours), Possibility to show users in the widget in the following quantity: limited, unlimited or none, Sorting possible, Showing the highest quantity on a given day, Cached Widget Contact: 2 categories: Administrator and Moderator, Links: PM, Discord (After clicking, the ID is automatically copied), Steam, Facebook, Linkedin Responsibilities (Edit by CKEditor), Highlight Groups: Custom colors for "Highlight replies" (Global), Custom highlighted blocks in profiles, Birthday: Special block in the profile, Special icon in the profile and in the userHovercard.
    • By DawPi
      Support topic for:

• By Adriano Faria
      Show a selection of your board and members stats in much detail with graph views.
      Main Features Member Stats
      Shows the registration stats of your board in a graph view Shows the member count per group in a nice 3D pie chart Select what user groups to show in the pie chart Shows a block list of the members with the most content on your board Shows a block list of the members with the most reputation on your board Shows a block list of the last registered members on your board The blocks can be filtered to show between 5 and 100 Topic Stats
      Shows the topics created per day stats of your board in a graph view Shows the topic count per forum in a nice 3D pie chart Select what forums to show in the pie chart Shows a block list of the members who have created the most topics Shows a block list of the topics what have had the most replies Shows a block list of the most viewed topics These blocks can be filtered by a date range and also to show between 5 and 100 Post Stats
      Shows the posts created per day stats of your board in a graph view Shows the post count per forum in a nice 3D pie chart Select what forums to show in the pie chart Shows a block list of the members who have created the most posts Shows a block list of the latest posts on your board Shows a block list of the members who have edited their posts the most times These blocks can be filtered by a date range and also to show between 5 and 100 IPS Downloads ( This is not a requirement if you don't have it installed it just won't show in the ACP or front end )
      Shows a graph chart with the amount of uploads over a time period Shows the file count per category in a nice 3D pie chart Select what categories to show in the pie chart Shows a block with a list of members with the most uploads Shows a block with a list of the most downloaded files Shows a block with a list of the highest rated files These blocks can be filtered by a date range and also to show between 5 and 100 Club Stats
      Shows the clubs created per day stats of your board in a graph view Shows the member count per club in a nice 3D pie chart Shows a block list of the members of the most leaders of clubs Shows a block list of the members of the most joined clubs Shows a block list of the members of the members who have invited x amount of people These blocks can be filtered by a date range and also to show between 5 and 100 Reaction Stats
      Shows the reactions per day stats of your board in a graph view Shows the reaction count per reaction in a nice 3D pie chart Select what reactions to show in the pie chart Shows a block list of the topics what have accumulated the most reactions Shows a block list of the members who have received the most reactions Shows a block list of the members who have gave the most reactions These blocks can be filtered to show between 5 and 100 Gallery Stats
      Added the gallery app to the stats Shows the images uploaded per day stats of your board in a graph view Shows the images count per album in a nice 3D pie chart Show what categories to show in the pie chart Shows a block list of the members who have uploaded the most images Shows a block list of the members who have the most albums Shows a block list of the most viewed images These blocks can be filtered by a date range and also to show between 5 and 100 Warning Stats
      Shows the warnings per day stats of your board in a graph view Shows the warning point count per group in a nice 3D pie chart Shows a block list of the 'TRIGGER HAPPY MODERATORS' moderators who have gave the most warning points Shows a block list of the members who have received the most warning points Shows a block list of any banned member who recently tried to access the site These blocks can be filtered to show between 5 and 100 You can also look up topic and post stats from certain members, This feature can be set to certain member groups only in the admin panel
      Look Up Stats By Member (Topics)
      Shows the members topics created per day stats in a graph view Shows a block list of the members topics with the most replies Shows a block list of the members most viewed topic Shows a block list of the members topics with last activity These blocks can be filtered by a date range and also to show between 5 and 100 Look Up Stats By Member (Posts)
      Shows the members posts created per day stats in a graph view Shows a block list of the members posts with the last avtivity These blocks can be filtered by a date range and also to show between 5 and 100 Widgets
      Shows a block with a list of download stats Select from a choice of 24 widgets to choose from Members with the most content Members with the most reputation Latest registered members Members with the most forum posts Latest posts created Members with the most edits to their posts Members with the most forum topics Topics with the most replies Most viewed topics Members who are the leaders of most clubs Members who have joined the most clubs Members who have sent the most club invites The most reacted topics Members who received the most reactions Members who gave the most reactions Members with the most uploads on the downloads app The files with the most downloads from the downloads app The highest rated files from the downloads app Members who have uploaded the most images to the gallery app Members with the most albums in the gallery app The images with the most views in the gallery app Trigger happy moderators Members with the most warning points The last active banned members All widgets have a setting for how many you want to show in the blocks Other
      Each stat page can be shown or hidden to certain members groups in the admin panel except the Member Stats (although it can be hidden to guests) as it's needed for a landing page (If you want to completly disable certain group viewing of it, then you can do that via the module permissions) All graph views can be filtered to be shown 'DAILY', 'WEEKLY', 'MONTHLY' and by a date range and shown as 'LINE CHARTS', 'AREA CHARTS', 'BAR CHARTS' or 'COLUMN CHARTS' If you want to use the menu manager to add secondary items to the stats tab then there is a setting to disable the built in nav tabs in the pages You can set the default view of each graph in the admin panel You can set the default limit of stats to show in the blocks in the admin panel (users can still filter by 5 - 100) PLEASE NOTE
      These stats are for the front end for you and your members to view, it does have permissions for what groups can see what pages etc, But none of these stats are shown on the admin panel
    • By aXenDev
      Server table showing server information about the status, name, number of players, current map and their owners as applications on IPS Community Suite.
      🔥 👉 === Demo === 👈 🔥
      Other features:
      Set your own fields for the server: Name, Own name, IP, Own IP, Statistics URL, TV URL, Vote URL, Forum URL, Highlight for the server, Special badge for the new server, Hiding server owners in button, The scroll that the user can control, Color filling of players, RWD, Lazy loading in img icons, Table in 2 columns that the user can control, Debug mode for server (A reason can be enter), Separate page for server list Refresh data servers button in AdminCP, Custom connect URL to the server 🏷️ Requirements
      PHP 7.3+ - For IPS 4.5 PHP 7.4+ - For IPS 4.6 Bzip2 - Used for A2S Compressed responses ❗❗ Unlocked external ports on the website server 💻 Compatible servers
      ARK: Survival Evolved Arma3 Battlefield 2 Battlefield 3 Battlefield 4 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battlefield Hardline Call of Duty Call of Duty 2 Call of Duty 4 Call of Duty: United Offensive Call of Duty: World at War Conan Exiles Contagion Counter-Strike 1.6 Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Counter-Strike: Source DayZ Standalone DayZ Mod Discord Garry's Mod GRAV Online GTA Five M Grand Theft Auto Network Half Life 2: Deathmatch Hurtworld Insurgency Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Just Cause 3 Killing Floor Killing Floor 2 Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Minecraft Medal of honor: Allied Assault Multi Theft Auto Mumble Server Natural Selection 2 Quake 2 Server Quake 3 Server Quake Live Red Orchestra 2 Rust San Andreas Multiplayer 7 Days to Die The Ship Squad StarMade Teamspeak 3 Teeworlds Server Terraria Team Fortress 2 Tibia Tshock Unreal 2 Unturned Unreal Tournament 3 Unreal Tournament 2004 Valheim Ventrilo Warsow World Opponent Network Open source application! Anyone can take part in the development of the application!