Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

is there a live preview ? or big screenshot explain where is this area ?

This is screenshot explain where is the area.
This space between the lines i want to be more close, is to long...
The arrow indicate exatly the space...
Is screenshot from my board..

And...

If i want to install the maxlightskin must to install the hook included on the skin?
Or the hook for the maxdarkskin i all ready instaled do the settings both of skins?

Thanks mate.. You are Great!!

post-366667-0-65236400-1365248439_thumb.

This is screenshot explain where is the area.
This space between the lines i want to be more close, is to long...
The arrow indicate exatly the space...
Is screenshot from my board..

And...

If i want to install the maxlightskin must to install the hook included on the skin?
Or the hook for the maxdarkskin i all ready instaled do the settings both of skins?

Thanks mate.. You are Great!!

open ipb_styles.css

find

.post_body .post {
        line-height: 1.6;
        font-size: 14px;
    }

change

line-height: 1.6;

to

line-height: 1.4;

thanks

Thanks friend... It works as I want..
But you did not answer me the second question please..

I want both of skins on board. Max dark and max light.. so..
I instaled the maxadark skin but..

Thanks again...

Thanks friend... It works as I want..But you did not answer me the second question please..I instaled the maxadark skin but..If i want to install the maxlightskin must to install the hook included on the skin?Or the hook for the maxdarkskin i all ready instaled do the settings both of skins?Thanks again...

Hello again,
You need to install the light skin hook . They are different skins with different settings
Best regards

One more quick question

We have IPcontent used for our main index page with several IPcontent blocks pulling data from forums, ipgallery, testimonial app, ipblog, ipdownloads and a couple of other apps and custom html blocks.

I am very impressed with your skin and would like to use it for one of my sites.

Before we upgrade the board to the lastest version which is needed to run your skin, can you confirm if we will have a similar if not better presentation of Ipcontent blocks using your skin.

I have read that the skin comes with ipcontent blocks / support but don't have any more detailed info than that.

Many thanks,

One more quick question

We have IPcontent used for our main index page with several IPcontent blocks pulling data from forums, ipgallery, testimonial app, ipblog, ipdownloads and a couple of other apps and custom html blocks.

I am very impressed with your skin and would like to use it for one of my sites.

Before we upgrade the board to the lastest version which is needed to run your skin, can you confirm if we will have a similar if not better presentation of Ipcontent blocks using your skin.

I have read that the skin comes with ipcontent blocks / support but don't have any more detailed info than that.

Many thanks,

Hello ,
can you please send your site link to see your custom blocks

thanks

Ajouz,

First off as many have said, thank you for a GREAT purchase! I have been able to fix a couple of small issues by reading through all 40 pages of support replies here, but the one thing I am having issues with is in the slider when I add a video link for YouTube or Vimeo, the silder gets to the static image before the video slider and just stops during the scrolling when trying to transition to the next slide with the video link. Any reason why this is happening? I have followed all the information in the setting for adding the code and links but nothing seems to work. Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:

Hi Ajouz.

We want to buy this skin for a "red style" website.

Does is difficult to change colour to red?

there is color picker in the skin ,(easy or difficult ) depend on what you want to do . if you got a problem just post here and then we can discuss about it

many thanks .

Ajouz,

First off as many have said, thank you for a GREAT purchase! I have been able to fix a couple of small issues by reading through all 40 pages of support replies here, but the one thing I am having issues with is in the slider when I add a video link for YouTube or Vimeo, the silder gets to the static image before the video slider and just stops during the scrolling when trying to transition to the next slide with the video link. Any reason why this is happening? I have followed all the information in the setting for adding the code and links but nothing seems to work. Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:

Hello ,

not sure if i understand the problem . but if this problem happened after modifying settings then try to do hard refresh by (ctrl + F5) ? .

I have tried a hard refresh but nothing I do seems to allow the video's to work in the slider, it just freezes up on the previous image before making the transition to the video placeholder

which browser you use and can you please post what you write in the video slide setting

i will test this in my local-host

best regards .