Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

Hey ajouz. 2 questions for you.

1) Is there a way to add a bit of custom font? I have a user who wants to change our "$" symbol to something he made. He provided me with a .ttf file.

2) Have you had any issues with your theme and using ibEconomy on the latest IpBoard (3.4.3 I think)? I'm having just a couple minor errors and thought I might check with you on any known fixes.

Version: IP.Board 3.4.3

testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested 
testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly 

testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly 

Version: IP.Board 3.4.3

testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested testerdly testing testers tested 

Hello again ,

sorry I do not see the bug in my test site .

if you still have this problem you can revert editorLoadJs

localhost33adminindexph.png

this will restore default editor css .

can anyone test this with the above code and inform me if he has the same problem . please post with screenshot .

Best regards.

Hi,

Just a heads up - there is an error in boardIndex Template:

the following:

<h4 class='statistics_head'>{parse expression="sprintf( $this->lang->words['online_right_now'], $stats['TOTAL'] )"} {$this->lang->words['active_users']}</h4>
<p class='statistics_brief desc'>
  {parse expression="sprintf( $this->lang->words['active_users_detail'], $stats['MEMBERS'], $stats['GUESTS'], $stats['ANON'] )"}
  &nbsp;&nbsp;<a href='{parse url="app=members&amp;module=online&amp;sort_order=desc" base="public"}'>({$this->lang->words['online_link']})</a>
</p>

should read:

<if test="showActive:|:$this->settings['show_active'] && $this->memberData['gbw_view_online_lists']">
<h4 class='statistics_head'>{parse expression="sprintf( $this->lang->words['online_right_now'], $stats['TOTAL'] )"} {$this->lang->words['active_users']}</h4>
  {parse expression="sprintf( $this->lang->words['active_users_detail'], $stats['MEMBERS'], $stats['GUESTS'], $stats['ANON'] )"}
  &nbsp;&nbsp;<a href='{parse url="app=members&amp;module=online&amp;sort_order=desc" base="public"}'>({$this->lang->words['online_link']})</a>
</p>
</if>

Because if not, blocking usergroups from displaying who is online, does nothing....

thanks

Hi,

Just a heads up - there is an error in boardIndex Template:

the following:

</p>

should read:

<if test="showActive:|:$this->settings['show_active'] && $this->memberData['gbw_view_online_lists']">
</p>
</if>

Because if not, blocking usergroups from displaying who is online, does nothing....

thanks

Thanks for this bug report .

I have another bug to report. When I use "My Media" and select a "Gallery Album" to attach into a post, the description of the gallery is added to the signature line instead of in the box with the gallery.

attachicon.gifmymedia_galleryalbum.jpg

Hello friend ,

add this to css

/****shared media *******/
._sharedMediaBbcode
{
background: #111 ;
-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
 box-shadow: 0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
}
.bbcode_mediaWrap
{
background: #111 ;
-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) ;
-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) ;
 box-shadow: 0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) ;
}
.bbcode_mediaWrap .details {
    margin-top: 0;
    position: relative;
    opacity: 1;
color: #f3f3f3 !important;
}

.bbcode_mediaWrap .details a {
	color: #f3f3f3 !important;
}

Announcement :

The Dark and Light Maxx Skins will be offered in one package (standalone skins in one selling package) . so buy one take the second for free

duplicate purchase : if you purchased the two skins recently you have rights to request a refund :smile: . the new package price will be 20$ so you can ask until 10$ refund as direct payment .

for refund request please do the following :

send email to

with the following information:

1- your display name

2- your email in invision site

3- refund amount

4-your paypal

PS: after the merge if anyone noticed something wrong please let me know .

Best regards .

Hey ajouz. 2 questions for you.

1) Is there a way to add a bit of custom font? I have a user who wants to change our "$" symbol to something he made. He provided me with a .ttf file.

2) Have you had any issues with your theme and using ibEconomy on the latest IpBoard (3.4.3 I think)? I'm having just a couple minor errors and thought I might check with you on any known fixes.

for font i did not tried this before to include tif file .

you can see this for more detail's

http://www.font-face.com/#green_content

for ibEconomy also I never installed it , so I have no idea . but if you have a problem just post it and we can try to solve it

Best regards

Anyway to reduce the size of the actual slider? And also the images you put inside the slider? I want to just adjust the height of them really.

Hello ,

reducing image size required editing the images in an image editor like Photoshop

also reducing slider height required redesigning the top part of the skin , if you want to try custom height and width you can try the following

in the template

find

fixHeight:true,

add before

responsive:"off",		
			noResponsiveWidth:992,
			noResponsiveHeight:330,

and edit these values 992 to the suitable width for you and 330 to the suitable height for you

and as I said you need to edit the top part of the skin to fit your new settings

Is there a way to use the slider on my portal page? Whenever I try to import the "block", it looks messy... almost like it outputs all of the slides at once, but in a column. Could you provide an example for how to properly use that block in Ip.Content?

EDIT:

I'm an idiot. Easy to figure out. Thanks.

Ajouz - All of the sudden, my Private Message icon (the little envelope) has completely disappeared. I've tried multiple things to get it back to no avail. Have you seen this problem within your theme at all?

Here's how I've tried to fix it:

1) I HAVE verified that all groups have 'Personal Messages' enabled. This is not the problem.

2) Tried disabling all hooks

3) I even went to ACP > System > Manage Applications / Modules > (dropdown) "Manage Public Modules" > Messaging and verified it was set to "ENABLED".

Is it possible I removed it from the CSS/template somehow?

Ajouz - All of the sudden, my Private Message icon (the little envelope) has completely disappeared. I've tried multiple things to get it back to no avail. Have you seen this problem within your theme at all?

Here's how I've tried to fix it:

1)

I HAVE verified that all groups have 'Personal Messages' enabled. This is not the problem.

2) Tried

disabling all hooks

3)

I even went to ACP > System > Manage Applications / Modules > (dropdown) "Manage Public Modules" > Messaging and verified it was set to "ENABLED".

Is it possible I removed it from the CSS/template somehow?

I think you delete it maybe in css ,
is there a live preview to see this problem ?

Hello ,

reducing image size required editing the images in an image editor like Photoshop

also reducing slider height required redesigning the top part of the skin , if you want to try custom height and width you can try the following

in the template

find

fixHeight:true,

add before

responsive:"off",		
			noResponsiveWidth:992,
			noResponsiveHeight:330,

and edit these values 992 to the suitable width for you and 330 to the suitable height for you

and as I said you need to edit the top part of the skin to fit your new settings

I did that and get this:

How can I make the whole thing go with it? Like the bullet points at the bottom.