Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

I can't seem to get the article block for ip.content to work. Any chance of a small tutorial on how to do it. I mean I've made blocks before but for some reason this one isn't taking. This is what I'm doing, so tell me if I'm wrong.

admincp > ip.content > blocks > Add block > Custom > Raw PHP > Block details > Template

Now when I get to the template part and add your code it just gives me an error.

So I've been working at this and so I switched up the Raw PHP part of the step with HTML which seems to work until I try to view it and nothing happens. Just a blank background.

which block you mean , usually all blocks are html blocks not php ?

Ajouz - thanks for looking into that other issue.

Here's another for you which should be easy. How can I adjust the links of the Alternative Header? In other words, I want to change "Click here to ask a question" to "Click here for new articles". How might I go about changing the "Click Here" link so users can go straight to a page of my choice, in this case my domain.com/forum/page/articles.html page.

Would it be possible to change the white border colors for albums and images?

attachicon.gifgallery_colors_maxx_dark.JPG

IP.Gallery 5.0.4

I just installed this version ,for now you can try adding this in ipb_styles.css

/***** Temporary IP:Gallery enhancements *****/
.gallery_category > div, .gallery_category:before, .gallery_category:after ,.gallery_image {
    -moz-box-sizing: border-box;
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #222222 !important;
-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
 box-shadow: 0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
}

and I will check this carefully and include changes in the next updates .

Bests

Thanks for good job, Ajouz!

It is possible - disable sub-header completely and get slider block for Ip.content?

Hello,

I did not tried this before but I think you can do this

in global_template there are codes between

<!--::: where to show ???::::-->

and

<!--::: end where to show ???::::-->

these lines can maybe moved and inserted in Ip.content block .

before to try this it is recommended to backup skin if you made changes .

Q: why you want to move the slider to ip.content block ?

Best regards

I have noticed an odd bug when posting on the board after installing the latest update

2013-03-12_1519.png

As you can see in the screen cap I have a couple lines of continuos text and then enter for one space between lines of text and then enter twice for two spaces between text but this is how the text appears in the post.
2013-03-12_1520.png

I have also noticed that when highlighting text on the board (to copy/paste) the highlight is the same colour as the boards background making it very hard to determine if you have highlighted exactly what you intended to.

Thank you for all your ongoing support, this IS the best IPB skin I have ever seen.

P.S. I see that you have released a manual option to reorder the slides in the slider, could you please consider adding a quick and easy method into the MAXX Skin Settings.

^ I'm interested in this as well. Also need to resolve this question too please:

How can I adjust the links of the Alternative Header? In other words, I want to change "Click here to ask a question" to "Click here for new articles". How might I go about changing the "Click Here" link so users can go straight to a page of my choice, in this case my domain.com/forum/page/articles.html page.

Ajouz - thanks for looking into that other issue.

Here's another for you which should be easy. How can I adjust the links of the Alternative Header? In other words, I want to change "Click here to ask a question" to "Click here for new articles". How might I go about changing the "Click Here" link so users can go straight to a page of my choice, in this case my domain.com/forum/page/articles.html page.

changing text from admin settings

localhost33adminindexph.png

for changing link you need to edit it manually in the template called sub_header

find this

{parse url="app=core&amp;module=global&amp;section=navigation&amp;inapp=forums" base="public"}

and replace it with the link to new article in your page .

I just installed this version ,for now you can try adding this in ipb_styles.css

.gallery_category > div, .gallery_category:before, .gallery_category:after ,.gallery_image {
    -moz-box-sizing: border-box;
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #222222 !important;
-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
 box-shadow: 0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05) !important;
}

and I will check this carefully and include changes in the next updates .

Bests

Thank you, that looks much better. ^_^

Hello, is there a way to change the link color in posts only? I've had members complain that they can't tell the difference between regular font text and links that are posted. I tried going into the css but couldn't find anything that just changes links in posts and not the entire board.

Hello, is there a way to change the link color in posts only? I've had members complain that they can't tell the difference between regular font text and links that are posted. I tried going into the css but couldn't find anything that just changes links in posts and not the entire board.

try adding this in ipb_styles.css

.bbc_url{
text-decoration:underline !important;
}

I have noticed an odd bug when posting on the board after installing the latest update

2013-03-12_1519.png

As you can see in the screen cap I have a couple lines of continuos text and then enter for one space between lines of text and then enter twice for two spaces between text but this is how the text appears in the post.
2013-03-12_1520.png

I have also noticed that when highlighting text on the board (to copy/paste) the highlight is the same colour as the boards background making it very hard to determine if you have highlighted exactly what you intended to.

Thank you for all your ongoing support, this IS the best IPB skin I have ever seen.

P.S. I see that you have released a manual option to reorder the slides in the slider, could you please consider adding a quick and easy method into the MAXX Skin Settings.

Thanks for all your help

Any idea about this? My users are complaining about how the window you type in does not accurately display what actually will show up when you hit "submit".

changing text from admin settings

localhost33adminindexph.png

for changing link you need to edit it manually in the template called sub_header

find this

{parse url="app=core&amp;module=global&amp;section=navigation&amp;inapp=forums" base="public"}

and replace it with the link to new article in your page .

I'm still having trouble with this. Can you please help? Here's what I see:

<li id="QA-banner-ask">

<div>

<h2><a>{$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_Ask_Title']}</a></h2>

<div>

<p>{$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_Ask_Desc']} </em> </p>

<p class="cta"><a class='ipsButton_secondary' href="{parse url="app=core&amp;module=global&amp;section=navigation&amp;inapp=forums" base="public"}" rel="quickNavigation" accesskey='9' id='' title='' data-tooltip="{$this->lang->words['launch_quicknav']}"><span><span><span><span id='four_blocks'>{$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_Ask_Link']}</span></span></span></span></a></p>

</div>

</div>

</form>

</li>

Can you help me figure out what to change? When I replace

app=core&amp;module=global&amp;section=navigation&amp;inapp=forums

with

domain.com/page.html

, the nav still pops up. Additionally, how can i change the tooltip?

Thanks for all your help

Any idea about this? My users are complaining about how the window you type in does not accurately display what actually will show up when you hit "submit".

this is not skin bug , no changes made in the editor , I just make the background dark .

if you have a problem like this then test it in default skin and if you found it then we should submit it as a bug in the tracker

2013-03-12_1519.png

2013-03-12_1520.png

can you please test this in the default skin to see if the bug also in this skin ?

I'm still having trouble with this. Can you please help? Here's what I see:

Can you help me figure out what to change? When I replace

with
, the nav still pops up. Additionally, how can i change the tooltip?

you should replace

and for tooltip you should change this

{$this->lang->words['launch_quicknav']}

to your text

you should replace

and for tooltip you should change this

{$this->lang->words['launch_quicknav']}

to your text

Thank you for your help. I wanted to let you know that I was unable to get it to work until I removed the following line:

rel="quickNavigation"

Once this was gone, the link worked as you suggested. Thank you again for you help.

I have just tested with the default skin and the issue is not present, it seems to be a spacing issue in MAXX Dark.

ok to check the problem again I need :
1-which board version you use
2-what you type exactly to got this problem , can you please post it in code tag here
Best regards.