Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

Slowly plowing my way through this extensive skin. No idea how you made this- truly an amazing feat!

For some reason, my category and forum images are not showing up. Is there an enable button somewhere I've missed? I followed your instructions and the image files were uploaded to the correct folder- I just need the images to show up.

Thanks!

Hello ,

2-check your forum id

for example if the forum link like this

http://community.invisionpower.com/forum/431-ips-marketplace-topics/

this mean that the id is 431

2-now create the forum icon with this name 341.png

Best regards .

1 -find in ipb_styles.css

::-moz-selection{ background:#323232 ;color:#fff }
::selection{ background:#323232; color:#fff }

and replace it by

::-moz-selection{ background:#111 ;color:#fff }
::selection{ background:#111; color:#fff ;}

2-for media

find

.media_results li:hover {
        background: #F9F9F9;
        background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #F9F9F9 0%, #EDEDED 100%);
        background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#F9F9F9), color-stop(100%,#EDEDED));
    }

replace it by

.media_results li:hover { 
		background: #111;
		background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #111 0%, #323232 100%);
		background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#111), color-stop(100%,#323232));
-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05), 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);
-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05), 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);
 box-shadow: 0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.05), 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);
	}

Thank you! That looks great now. :D

Hi Ajouz

First of all, very nice skin I have bought both the light and dark version, couple of questions.

1) Is there a way to make it slightly less laggy for instance whilst scrolling down, I had the slider disabled and even using one of the normal bg's seems to lag a little and has forced some members back to a different skin. Anything you suggest to help would be great.

2) Is there a way to disable the 'ask an expert' etc thing at the top completely or change the icons and what they say to something else.

Many thanks for your help and time

- Larissa

Hi Ajouz

First of all, very nice skin I have bought both the light and dark version, couple of questions.

1) Is there a way to make it slightly less laggy for instance whilst scrolling down, I had the slider disabled and even using one of the normal bg's seems to lag a little and has forced some members back to a different skin. Anything you suggest to help would be great.

2) Is there a way to disable the 'ask an expert' etc thing at the top completely or change the icons and what they say to something else.

- Larissa

I would also like to disable the alt. header. I think I'll use it in the future, but it's a pain having to customize it when other items are a higher priority at the moment- be better if it could disappear for a while.

Hi Ajouz

- Larissa

I would also like to disable the alt. header. I think I'll use it in the future, but it's a pain having to customize it when other items are a higher priority at the moment- be better if it could disappear for a while.

thanks for your suggestion , it is interesting to add a quick method to disable the extra addon's , but i am not sure about the best way to do this

one possibility which I tested it now can be like this

please see the video and let me know if you like it or not , if you like it then we can add it in the next update .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYfNM58C6II

thanks for your suggestion , it is interesting to add a quick method to disable the extra addon's , but i am not sure about the best way to do this

one possibility which I tested it now can be like this

please see the video and let me know if you like it or not , if you like it then we can add it in the next update .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYfNM58C6II

Watched the video, but I wasn't quite sure what the difference was from what we already have. I know we can already disable the slider, but I'd like to have the slider on the main page, but disable both the slider and extra header content from all other pages. Hope that makes sense.

Watched the video, but I wasn't quite sure what the difference was from what we already have. I know we can already disable the slider, but I'd like to have the slider on the main page, but disable both the slider and extra header content from all other pages. Hope that makes sense.

for hiding the extra header you may add this to the css

#QA-banner {

display: none;

}

Performance Mode :

in the next update you will see a small rocket in the left side

localhost33.jpg

when you hover over it you will see small menu like this

localhost33.jpg

when a member choose a Performance , the skin will automatically disable the extra addon's like slider , color picker, layout chooser and disable all extra script codes .

the member setting will be saved via a cookie in member browser .

That'll be a wonderful update! Good thinking.
In the meantime, where do I add the temporary css code to hide the extra header?

Yeah that would be really great Ajouz thank you very much, will this be on the light and dark version?

Also where does that css get added as the guy above me asked?

hello
you can put it in any css file , it is recoomended to add it to ipb_styles.css
best regards

Hi Ajouz, I am close to buying your theme but I have just one question before I do. Is it possible to set a custom background as the default without enabling the live background picker? Also, can this custom background be stretched to fully fill the page instead of repeating it horizontally and vertically?

Thanks
-Asad

hello ,
yes you can do this .
a background image should be with suitable width to fit all kinds of browsers .
best regards

this can happen when you use a bright color in admin setting

in this case we can make it darker by adding this to ipb_styles.css

#main_search_form .search_app.active{    
    background-image:url("{style_images_url}/opacity50.png") !important;
    }

Thanks Ajouz! that worked perfectly, I see when we get even deeper into the search results that highlight still appears... Is there a way to do the same thing to this area:

post-398885-0-17913300-1361940890_thumb.

Also when updating do I just upload the new build version as a new skin set? Will the update replace any custom changes I have made to my skin already?

Hi Ajouz,

When I click on my board logo (defaultHeader), it links to /community. Except my homepage is located at /index.html since I changed it in IP.Content

How do I fix this?

Hi ,

if you want to change the link

open a template called default header

find

{$this->settings['board_url']}

and replace it with the link which you want

ps : there are two links in this template you should edit them both

wwwipsskinscomadmininde.png' alt='' clas" alt="wwwipsskinscomadmininde.png">

Hi,

Nice theme :smile:

How to set it please ?