Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Ajouz ♞

The work you've put into this theme is incredibly intensive. Excellent job for all of your work.

My question is: the youtube video feed at the start-up on the index -- is there a way to randomize it with several video links, so that if you refresh the page, a different video will play? Maybe a list of 10 videos and it'll cycle through them?

The work you've put into this theme is incredibly intensive. Excellent job for all of your work.

My question is: the youtube video feed at the start-up on the index -- is there a way to randomize it with several video links, so that if you refresh the page, a different video will play? Maybe a list of 10 videos and it'll cycle through them?

Is there any way to just get rid of this box entirely?

I don't want it up there at all.

Answer my own question: Global Templates, sub_header - At the top of the code, put <!-- and at the very end put --> and it renders all of that invisible.

That was for anyone else trying to get rid of it also.

Hello ,

many thanks for your post ,

for random videos : there is no way to do this since it need to edit many things , not only the video link , we need to randomize a slider images and the texts and the extra settings .

Best regards .

I am having some trouble fulling installing the skin I followed the instillation instructions located in documentation but am not sure where to install the js items as well as the css files which were made seperate under documentation, do these go into style_images ===> maxxdark342build1
Also the background images which are to be installed in would those be placed in maxxdark342build1 ===> css ===> custom1-4?
Then how do I approach the slider are those files under it's documentation supposed to be placed in maxxdark342build1 as well??

js item? you trying to add the Extra content stuff? All you should have to do is import the main and the image thru you ACP Look and Feel, then install the Install hook thru your ACP under Manage Hooks.

You are correct about the CSS folder just leave the names the same and add them in the folder.

The slider is already added you can find the setting for that under ACP/System settings/Maxx

Hope that helps

like the man said earlier in this thread 5 out of 5! easy install and config! Only skins il ever buy for now on! I need help with a few small this if possible. I have managed to get my custom backgrounds working and looking great! I have the neat skin from here before that.

I have ibproarcade installed and the scoreboard hook that shows the scores on every screen. I hade to do a edit in the manage languages, and i renamed the scoreboard, when installing both the new dark and light maxx skins this has reverted back, i have put a screenshow below with the inspect element viewable. I have went to the same hook in the language file but my changed text still shows there. Also is there a way on your skin to not show the slider in the arcade but every other part of the forum :smile:

below is a screenshot of the root of my forum, its a new forum so there are no cats or sub forums viewable seems the skin edit has changed from pro arcades guide :D

So you installed the arcade and edited it with the IPB skin and it was working correctly? Now you installed the Maxx skin and its not working?

I'm trying to better understand how the problem came about.

Secondly there is a way to select which sections the slider displays in but you would have to make edits and I am at my home computer to go looking. However If Ajouz gets time it would be faster for him to maybe add something to do the same thru the acp?

So you installed the arcade and edited it with the IPB skin and it was working correctly? Now you installed the Maxx skin and its not working?

I'm trying to better understand how the problem came about.

Secondly there is a way to select which sections the slider displays in but you would have to make edits and I am at my home computer to go looking. However If Ajouz gets time it would be faster for him to maybe add something to do the same thru the acp?

yes tho it was not the ip board defualt skin it was the neat skin from the market area. I had to go to a language then search to find a filehookxxxxx then in the box opposite add the new text i.e my arcade instead of ibproarcade, i checked the lang file and its still set in there so theres another edit needed, any ideas how to naviage to the highlighted text in my screenshot? I bought both versions of this skin so be nice to change them both at the same time thanks for the reply

Warren Im sure there is a way to separate the pages but Ajouz would have to code that in or show you how. The other part is hard to say I dont use that arcade so I cant replicate whats going on. I assume you want the top score to go only %75 so the side bar will go higher?

no literally where it says ibpro arcade i want it to reflect my forum name instead of ibpro, there fix works for this but not for this skin

yes tho it was not the ip board defualt skin it was the neat skin from the market area. I had to go to a language then search to find a filehookxxxxx then in the box opposite add the new text i.e my arcade instead of ibproarcade, i checked the lang file and its still set in there so theres another edit needed, any ideas how to naviage to the highlighted text in my screenshot? I bought both versions of this skin so be nice to change them both at the same time thanks for the reply

no literally where it says ibpro arcade i want it to reflect my forum name instead of ibpro, there fix works for this but not for this skin

Hello ,

I need to see the problem live to help you with this ?