Invision Community
Ajouz ♞

Maxx 2012: The Most Advanced Skin.

Hi, just bought this skin and I have a slider question.

I'm using the extra ip.content choice for my slider to show recently posted articles.

I have my articles setup to be sorted by the date they were updated and I allow new comments to update the order of the articles, pushing the one with the most recent comments to the top.

I would like the slider to follow.  When I post an article the slider only shows the order that I posted the articles, is there a way to get the slider to move the article with the most recent comments (which is sorted to the top of the article list) to the front of the article slider as well?

If not I guess I'll ditch the slider but I thought it would be a nice way to feature active articles (upcoming music events that people are talking on in this case).

Hi Mark,

Thanks in advance for looking after this topic!

I understand that the new version (4.0) of IPB will be available soon. will it work with my current skin?

I really want to stay with it, as it will be perfect for what I have planed.  Look here

So...

Will it work?

Is there a new version of the skin that will work after the upgrade has been peformed?

Thanks again for the help.

-Joe

Edited by rivermobster
Confusion

Ok just bought this theme today and loving it so far but have a few questions.  I have looked through all 54 pages and have either confused my self or just missed what I was looking for.

1. First Image is a frog.  I can't find where to edit this.

2. How do I remove unused social Icons in the top right?

3  How do I get the pictures in the slider to be static instead of moving?

Once I can get these taken care of play on making this my default theme.

I found how to change images but the very first one that that also has the users name, avatar, etc doesn't seem to be there.(found it. Was Welcome Message)

I have removed all but four social links in the settings but all social images are still showing.

Exactly what setting controls the images being static?

Edited by Porthos1973

@porthos im not sure what you mean mate and  @ucjohn making hooks to support other 3rd party add ons isnt a priority for us but there is a way to have it only work on the portal  page,you can edit the sin manually and use the url remapping setting to achieve this.

Hello looks really great skin

but i have some questions before i purchase 

is this the original demo!? http://www.ips-skins.com

when i click on change skin there is a skin named Maxxdark 344 build1 (Import) i want this one to buy

also i want to make the log like this website uses the same skin http://sasunity.com/

i want the logo to be on top 

do i get support to change the skin like logo position  and some button colors...etc?

When will the new version for 4.0 be released? I bought this theme not to long ago does this require me to spend even more money and purchase it again or are you going to upgrade this one to 4.0 version giving me a break from spending more money? And further information or plans would be great.

Hi! I need to turn-off the sliders for a while, AND stop the alternative sub-header appearing on my pages. I can't seem to find a way to temporarily get rid of BOTH of these. Please help! 

Announcement

1.  I'll be getting started on upgrading Maxx to IPS4. Any customers who have purchased one of these Maxx skins will receive a free upgrade for 4.x. No renewals - once a user has purchased this file they will be able to download all future versions.
  2. Expected release date 01-01-2016.

Suggest features now!

if you have any suggestions for features then please post it here.

Thanks.

On 9-11-2015 18:23:33, Ajouz ♞ said:

Announcement

1.  I'll be getting started on upgrading Maxx to IPS4. Any customers who have purchased one of these Maxx skins will receive a free upgrade for 4.x. No renewals - once a user has purchased this file they will be able to download all future versions.
  2. Expected release date 01-01-2016.

Suggest features now!

if you have any suggestions for features then please post it here.

Thanks.

yea! :)