(DDK33) Board Index Face

Ibragim Pupkevich

Hi! Perfect work! I've only one question: how to avoid the not so nice effect of the very last righ avatar which looks like half-cutted? Thank you and great job! :smile:

Hi! It's actually done to keep faces box always in same width. But you can change it.
[*]Find code:
  1. [*]Go to
AdminCP - Look & Feel - Your Skin - Edit templates - Board Index group - hookDDK33BoardIndexFace template - edit.

<div style="width:120%;">

[*]Replace this code with following:

<div style="width:100%;">

That's it!

Anyway to change the color for the text under the icons?

Easiest way is to add custom CSS file into template: [*]Set any CSS name like "ddk33_bif_custom". [*]Put following code into and save that:
  1. [*]Go to
AdminCP -> Look & Feel -> Your Skin -> Edit templates -> CSS tab -> Add CSS File.

.hook-bif-wrapper .desc.lighter {	

color: white;	

font-weight: bold;	

}

[*]That's it.

post-361432-0-51969500-1341607381_thumb.

Some comment should follow here from me IMHO regarding getting hook free so early and questions like "I've purchased it few mins ago, so wtf, will you keep it updated etc. etc.?!":

Hi!

Sorry, but today I found, that my hook is already pirated through some unofficial IPB funs forums. And I thought, that it's not reasonable to keep it in Paid mode longer.

Sure, I will keep it updated and all your support inquiries replied. However, I see who has purchased this hook and so I can decide to pay more attention to support inquiries of these guys :smile:

Hope you enjoy my hook!

Because the list of topics you have participated in eats some space when you are logged in. However, you can increase topics q-ty in each block now in settings.

Ok well ive made a few edits and added it to my forum http://forum.talkchelsea.net/

One question is it possible to show the time the posts were made next to the recently discussed topics?

Thanks mate!!

Hi TalkChelsea,

Nice forum!

You may add [{parse date="$r['last_post']" format="DATE"}] by before {$r['last_poster_name']} in template (you will meet this twice).

Or if you want your own data format (php date() manual mode), you may also use the following variant of date parsing expression: {parse expression="date('H:i', $r['last_post'])"}

Hi,

I'm having this error when installing the plugin:

mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_core_hooks SET hook_extra_data='a:6:{s:7:"display";a:4:{s:8:"settings";s:40:"Setting groups: (DDK33) Board Index Face";s:8:"language";s:311:"From forums_public_ddk33_bif: ddk33_bif_more, ddk33_bif_mytopics_title, ddk33_bif_notopics, ddk33_bif_onoff, ddk33_bif_onoffdesc, ddk33_bif_recenttopics_title, ddk33_bif_settings, ddk33_bif_signin, ddk33_bif_statsmsg, ddk33_bif_usercpexcludeforums, ddk33_bif_usercpforums, ddk33_bif_weare, ddk33_bif_welcomeback";s:9:"templates";s:88:"From skin_boards: hookDDK33BoardIndexFace

From skin_ucp: hookDDK33BoardIndexFaceUCP";s:8:"database";s:124:"ALTER TABLE members ADD ddk33_bif_onoff tinyint(1) DEFAULT 1

ALTER TABLE members ADD ddk33_bif_forums text DEFAULT NULL";}s:13:"settingGroups";a:1:{i:0;s:9:"ddk33_bif";}s:8:"settings";a:20:{i:0;s:19:"ddk33_bif_add_faces";i:1;s:23:"ddk33_bif_adjust_mt_qty";i:2;s:23:"ddk33_bif_adjust_rt_qty";i:3;s:24:"ddk33_bif_allowed_groups";i:4;s:21:"ddk33_bif_color_theme";i:5;s:21:"ddk33_bif_custom_logo";i:6;s:30:"ddk33_bif_custom_welcome_guest";i:7;s:31:"ddk33_bif_custom_welcome_member";i:8;s:27:"ddk33_bif_enable_url_photos";i:9;s:23:"ddk33_bif_excludeforums";i:10;s:25:"ddk33_bif_faces_noshuffle";i:11;s:28:"ddk33_bif_mytopics_title_css";i:12;s:32:"ddk33_bif_ntb_hook_compatibility";i:13;s:32:"ddk33_bif_recenttopics_title_css";i:14;s:20:"ddk33_bif_showclosed";i:15;s:25:"ddk33_bif_shownewtopicbtn";i:16;s:23:"ddk33_bif_simple_signin";i:17;s:19:"ddk33_bif_tab_title";i:18;s:23:"ddk33_bif_titles_length";i:19;s:25:"ddk33_bif_welcome_msg_css";}s:8:"language";a:1:{s:16:"public_ddk33_bif";a:13:{i:0;s:24:"ddk33_bif_mytopics_title";i:1;s:14:"ddk33_bif_more";i:2;s:18:"ddk33_bif_settings";i:3;s:28:"ddk33_bif_recenttopics_title";i:4;s:18:"ddk33_bif_statsmsg";i:5;s:15:"ddk33_bif_weare";i:6;s:21:"ddk33_bif_welcomeback";i:7;s:16:"ddk33_bif_signin";i:8;s:15:"ddk33_bif_onoff";i:9;s:19:"ddk33_bif_onoffdesc";i:10;s:29:"ddk33_bif_usercpexcludeforums";i:11;s:22:"ddk33_bif_usercpforums";i:12;s:18:"ddk33_bif_notopics";}}s:9:"templates";a:2:{s:11:"skin_boards";a:1:{s:23:"hookDDK33BoardIndexFace";s:23:"hookDDK33BoardIndexFace";}s:8:"skin_ucp";a:1:{s:26:"hookDDK33BoardIndexFaceUCP";s:26:"hookDDK33BoardIndexFaceUCP";}}s:8:"database";a:1:{s:5:"alter";a:2:{i:0;a:6:{s:9:"altertype";s:3:"add";s:5:"table";s:7:"members";s:5:"field";s:15:"ddk33_bif_onoff";s:8:"newfield";s:0:"";s:9:"fieldtype";s:10:"tinyint(1)";s:7:"default";s:1:"1";}i:1;a:6:{s:9:"altertype";s:3:"add";s:5:"table";s:7:"members";s:5:"field";s:16:"ddk33_bif_forums";s:8:"newfield";s:0:"";s:9:"fieldtype";s:4:"text";s:7:"default";s:4:"NULL";}}}}' WHERE hook_id=86

Take care!

I can't believe I'm even saying this, I wish I could just tell them to move to a better browser, but... Members who use Internet Explorer are reporting major issues when this was installed, I moved it over to my portal page (by Mike John - Portal 1.x) and had a look with Internet Explorer, and sure enough it's screwed up the whole page output. Unfortunately I run an adult entertainment site, so I cannot publicly; post a link to it, nor can I publish a screen shot. I can PM you the URL to my site if you need to see for yourself, but I tested this with the demo sites including the "Talk Chelsea" link and it seems all are affected.

Also; is there an option for people who have unregistered members unable to view profiles to have the images not linked to their profiles? IPS made the change with their forum software for one of the 3.3.x updates, for SEO or something like that, and I certainly don't want to hurt my poor SEO score.

Please can this be looked into?

I can't believe I'm even saying this, I wish I could just tell them to move to a better browser, but... Members who use Internet Explorer are reporting major issues when this was installed, I moved it over to my portal page (by Mike John - Portal 1.x) and had a look with Internet Explorer, and sure enough it's screwed up the whole page output. Unfortunately I run an adult entertainment site, so I cannot publicly; post a link to it, nor can I publish a screen shot. I can PM you the URL to my site if you need to see for yourself, but I tested this with the demo sites including the "Talk Chelsea" link and it seems all are affected.

IE8 issue has been fixed in v2.0.0. As for my demo sites - they sstill use old version (I'm soo lazy, I know.. :tongue: ). Check this forum eg.

Also; is there an option for people who have unregistered members unable to view profiles to have the images not linked to their profiles? IPS made the change with their forum software for one of the 3.3.x updates, for SEO or something like that, and I certainly don't want to hurt my poor SEO score.

Please can this be looked into?

Ok, I will add permission checking in next version. Thanks!

[color=#0000FF][font=courier new', courier, monospace]{parse date="$r['last_post']" format="SHORT"}[/font][/color]

This is still returning the original date format:

%7Boption%7D

And I checked the actual source code to make sure my changes where being saved, this is what I am saving out:

<address class="author vcard"> &rarr; {parse date="$r['last_post']" format="SHORT"} by {$r['last_poster_name']}</address>

This is still returning the original date format:

[img]

[/img]

And I checked the actual source code to make sure my changes where being saved, this is what I am saving out:

<address class="author vcard"> &rarr; {parse date="$r['last_post']" format="SHORT"} by {$r['last_poster_name']}</address>

Check your global date settings first, cuz by default it's set to sinple "Today, Yesterday":

post-361432-0-71656100-1341931069_thumb.