(DDK33) Board Index Face

Ibragim Pupkevich

Sports-Lite.com,

Read your PM, I fixed it for you. You just forgot to upload files (incl. CSS stylesheet).

Michael R

I'll help you today.

So it is defined now - when you're logged in, there is a space dedicated for 5 recent topics you have participated in. Confoguration of this will be available in next version (added to wish list).

Will be fixed soon in v1.0.3.

Thank you!

Along with the color of the titles, I would like to control the size of the font too. Is there a separate CSS for this?

Also, are the thumbnails of the members placed there randomly or are they most recently visited?

That is plan but not a solution as there will be many who cannot just upgrade due to working within a secure environment that does not allow persoanl PC updates without beinbg authorised.
Ideally you may need to get a designer in who can fix the layout isue.

Is it possible to now show recent discussed topics and only the other two parts or something? This looks so awesome but it takes up a lot of visual/scrolling space.

Sorry, what do you mean exactly? I haven't understood yet.

Why do I have a pending invoice for this? I've paid for this hook.. And now it says I have a pending invoice?

Lets address this question to IPS support or Marketplace moderating team (eg. Michael) :) I can't handle this.

Hook major update released: v2.0.0! Lots of new features! Look at updated screenshots.

What's New in Version 2.0.0

• lots of new settings added, now you can configure everything like listed below
  • added: custom CSS for titles (you can change color, font size etc.)
  • added: dark/light theme switcher
  • added: custom logo insertion setting
  • added: topics q-ty is now adjustable
  • added: faces rows w-ty is now adjustable
  • fixed: IE8 layout issue
  • fixed: images paths

Very Good, you have a nice Mod and your support is outstanding, well done, if you keep this up customers will keep coming back to you.
I have no problem if a moid has issues, as long as we get support...
I will recommend your mods if asked.

Want to show this hook on Portal 1.x (by Mike John) index page instead of forums index?

First of all - make sure, that your hook version is v2.0.1 or newer. If you want to show hook on Portal 1.x (by Michael) page, go to [AdminCP -> System tab -> Applications & Modules -> Hooks], press "Edit hook" button, then go to Hook files tab and make changes according to the screenshot below:

post-361432-0-53445200-1341572161_thumb.

Great! Thanks for the quick response! I am still having trouble with the Title settings though. It works great for except for overriding the text color. Can you take a look?

From your forum code I see, that you haven't devined color CSS property in hook setting, only font-size and font-weight:

<h3 class="bif-header1" style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; ">

Can you share CSS string you set for titles in hook settings?

From your forum code I see, that you haven't devined color CSS property in hook setting, only font-size and font-weight:

<h3 class="bif-header1" style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; ">

Can you share CSS string you set for titles in hook settings?

This is what I entered in the field:

#FFF; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold;

I just used the example in the settings.