Google 2 Factor Authentication

Andy Millne

• 3 months later...

Hello, 

So basically we have on the server to only allow connections for cloudflare which i think interferes with this plugin? Because every time i enable it and enter the code

Oops! Something went wrong! [#237001] The provided security code is wrong, please try again after 30 seconds.

Is there ports i need to open and IP's i need to whitelist? Because, It's currently not working. 

Hello, 

So basically we have on the server to only allow connections for cloudflare which i think interferes with this plugin? Because every time i enable it and enter the code

Oops! Something went wrong! [#237001] The provided security code is wrong, please try again after 30 seconds.

Is there ports i need to open and IP's i need to whitelist? Because, It's currently not working. 

Are you sure you are using this plugin? The error code you have posted is not from my plugin.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2016 at 9:14 AM, grinler said:

Does this mod allow you to use 2-factor for only certain member groups? For example, this would be great for securing staff accounts but may be too much of a support hassle for regular accounts.

@Andy Millne any chance you can pop in with an answer for this? Curious about this too.

21 minutes ago, Andy Millne said:

You can't enable this per group but you can enable it just for access to the ACP if you like. Please note this is not a 4.x addon it is only compatible with 3.4.x

Understood, I'm still on 3.4 and this is probably a good idea to implement until we upgrade to 4 (and I understand you guys are looking to directly implement some form of 2FA in 4)

• 1 year later...

Archived