Download: Authority

Sarah Joy Sokoloff

Hi, the skin needs some images for the Gallery 5 will you be updating this? or If you create an album and add a pic to it, then view the album.... switch between the Authority skin and the IPB Skin. You'll see the difference where they're missing.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the advice.

I will bring the gallery up to date this week and release at the weekend!

I have been having health issues, so i'm a bit slower than usual,

but I will always make sure to provide updates as soon as possible!,

Sincerely

Sarah

thanks , get well soon
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I have found couple of bugs on the Blog. On the blocks in the blog the mini calender title is not white and is too dark to see it, the twitter block, once you put the ID in the twits appear but the colour of the box is different and also the twitter title has a black border. hope this is helpful for the update

Oh and will you add the meta_image with the same theme

Hi there

I see that the loyal Authority bug finder has returned hihi :D
I'll reply to your issues one by one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter Widget:
The twitter widget color thingie is not a bug. The twitter colors are configurable in your AdminCP in your Twitter Widget options. They are not controlled by themes as far as I know.

Navigation Color:
I am planning on making the menu more orange on next release, which will be in a few days. Because I intented for Authority to be a warm skin. So certain colors will be changed accordingly to keep V2 also a warm homelike skin.

Post Info Color:
That is not realy a bug, I intented for the color to be a little different from the rest. But you are right that maybe it is a bit too light. I will make it a darker color on next release in a few days.

Forum Messages List:
The bug cannot be replicated on my demo and neither on my dev board, atleast not on my screen. I am not sure what is causing something like that on your forum. Maybe it's an addon. I'm not sure.

Calendar Color:
That is clearly not intented to be that way. It will be repaired in next release in a few days. Allthough, the calendar on my demo board does not appear to have that issue as seen on: http://sarah.invisio...page/index.html . But I will try to find what is causing it. Make sure that all your IPS Applications are up to date though, as this design has been designed for the latest version of all IPS Software.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reporting feedback and issues none the less.

Thank you
Sarah

That means that one of your hooks is outdated, and that you need to update your addons.
This theme has been recreated on the latest ips version, and outdated addons have nothing to do with themes.

I do not know where to configure twitter colors, I can only provide support for my designs. I did not use twitter addons before.
You could try asking the dev of the twitter widget. Make sure all your addons are up to date though! All the listed issues should be okay then! :smile:

Regards
Sarah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, saw this skin on your demo board and when viewing a page at 1024px width, the nav bar (home forums gallery blogs etc) breaks the page. It doesn't end with the header section (where sign in/create account are located), instead it continues on so you have a horizontal scroll.

Nice skin though.

Hey, saw this skin on your demo board and when viewing a page at 1024px width, the nav bar (home forums gallery blogs etc) breaks the page. It doesn't end with the header section (where sign in/create account are located), instead it continues on so you have a horizontal scroll.

Nice skin though.

Hi there

This is caused since the IPS update to 3.4. The 3.3 version didn't have this issue.

I'm still in the proces of updating Authority to 3.4, so it will get repaired soon!

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Sarah

Archived