IPS Affiliate Program - Any updates?

Andrej

Invision Power Services

April 18, 2012

IPS Affiliate Program

You are receiving this email because at some point you had signed up for the IPS Affiliate Program.

We regret to inform you that IPS must temporarily suspend our affiliate program. The software we have been using for the past several years to track our affiliate system has proven unreliable.

We started our affiliate program before our IP.Nexus ecommerce program existed so we were forced to use third party software. The good news here is that a future version of IP.Nexus currently in development will have a fully-featured affiliate tracking system built in. This will allow us to offer a new, more reliable affiliate program in the future.

Thank you for your support and we all hope you rejoin our affiliate program when it is relaunched under the IP.Nexus system later this year.

IPS News

Invision Power Services

Just wondering if there is any updates regarding this since IP. Nexus 1.5 was recently released. No, I don't demand a instant availability, instead I am just wondering on the updates/progress. I am OK to wait. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any updates charles? I know, you will pe post any update about the (new/updates) affilate system, but do you still have plans to restart the service as you planned month ago? IP.Nexus (1.5?) was released a few month ago, or do you have other things which slow down the restart?

https://www.invisionpower.com/clients/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=referrals

Archived