Download: Tech Smooz

Poison Light

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Tech Smooz
File Submitter: EdgarJ
File Submitted: 09 Jun 2012
File Category: Light Skins

Tech Smooz is a nice light theme with a colorpicker so users can choose their own color.

There are 3 settings:

- Disable the colorpicker
- Set the default skin color
- Change width (Fixed & Fluid)

Skin compatibility:

%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Board 3.3.x
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Content
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Downloads
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Blogs
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Calander
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Chat
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Gallery
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Nexus
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Most 3rd party Apps

ColorPicker:

%7Boption%7D

Option to move the sidebar to the left side:

%7Boption%7D

Copyrights:

Colorpicker: James Roberts
Navigation Icons: Yusuke Kamiyamane

Logo PSD Included

Demo: demo / pass123

Click here to download this file

Hi there.

I bought this theme today, but I have some issues with it at the forum.

• There seems to be a problem with the shoutbox header on top of the page.
It seems to be in the wrong place. None of the other skins, have this problem.
Actualy i think the shoutbox is kinda pretty without header in this theme, don't you think.
But the header can't stay their looking weird at the side of the page.
I provided screenshot. Any advice on how to fix?

• Also because i use a addon, that shows a small avatar in menubar of the user,
there are now 2 avatars in menubar of user, as also seen in screenshot.
I would prefer to use the addon, because that addon shows picture on other skins aswell.
So i would be greatfull to know how to remove this secundaire avatar that comes with the skin.

• And finaly, i would also appreciate if you could give any short advice,
on how to add menu icon for the video system aswell.

I removed any names for privacy of users.
Other then that i would like to say that after buying many skins,
this is one of my favorites, because I love it's simplicity and playfulness.

Thank you
Sarah

%7Boption%7D

1. The shoutbox: I cannot reproduce after different tests.
2. Avatar addon: I added an option to disable the avatar in the user bar.
3. Tab advice: Added in the instructions.txt
4. New content problem: Not a skin problem as far as i know now. Tested and it just works for me.

Shoutbox configuration to get the error is: Top of each page display (full wide)
When you take: Above forum categories it shows correctly.
So i'm not sure, maybe my shoutbox is outdated. I'll take a closer look thank you.
I use IP Board 3.3.1

Thank you for adding the avatar option.

About View New Content
You seem to have the same issue on the demo board,
it does not like select automatic the forums content type,
you have to additionally click Forums on sidebar, after pressing the "view new content" menutab. :D
I thought it usualy take "Forums" standard when pressing that menubutton.

In screenshot you can see it does not select content type "Forums" after pressing menutab.

Regards and thanks for helping
Sarah

%7Boption%7D

Archived