Download: Paerula (3 Colors)

Poison Light

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Paerula (4 Colors)
File Submitter: EdgarJ
File Submitted: 05 Jun 2012
File Category: Color-Theme Skins

The paerula skins are skins with a deep color blue / red / green and a lot of transparency.
The Text of the logo, the wrapper width (Fixed / Fluid) and the social media buttons are easy to customize in the settings in your ACP.

I have added 4 colors by default. If you want an other color you can PM me and i will do it free for you (one time free). don't forgot to add prove that you have bought the skin.

%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Content
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Downloads
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Chat
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Blog
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Gallery
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Most 3rd party apps

Skin Settings:

- Logo bold text
- Enable small text logo
- Logo small text
- Wrapper width (Fixed and fluid both possible)
- Social media buttons: Youtube, twitter, facebook, Google+

Demo Account: Demo / pass123

Bug reports / suggestions in the support topic

%7Boption%7D3FG0E.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="676">
%7Boption%7DRb0kp.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="676">
%7Boption%7Dkmfww.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="676">
%7Boption%7DMgk3S.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="712">

Click here to download this file

Nice transparent design :thumbsup:

I found that the usernames and avatars are not linked to the users profile. This is really missing IMHO

This is only because you are guest and the permissions in my admin CP are set so guests cant see the user profiles.
You can login with demo / pass123

Permissions edited. Check again :)

the only issue I see is quoted text is not readable.
its a font issue really, not sure the best way to correct it.
perhaps a light shade of the base color in a quote?

this is with green but all 4 colors show the same way.

manually changing color when posting helps of course but thats something that would get missed by most.

lol nope, the only quote hook I have is this
http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/4872-pav32-selective-quoting/
but it should not be issue, or at least it does not change colors on any of the other skins.
I can easily uninstall and reinstall, if you cannot duplicate I should do that to rule it out and make sure I am starting from a fully fresh skin.

Archived