Manage Languages: Improvements for non-english users

z1000-forum.de

As a foreign language user of IP.Board the language management area is improvable in some points. My suggestions are: Also posted it here: And created a hook for this: Hope IP pays some more attention to non english users.

[*]Make the limit of shown word package entries configurable, not only 20 per page. I always manually set it to 200 in the manage_languages.php to get a fast overview which new untranslated entries i have after an app update. The 20-paging is very annoying when having a look at i.e. >500 entries. [*]A filter for untranslated values in the word package, so you don't have to have a manual look at all entries if they have a custom value or not.

http://community.inv...provements-r592

The 20-paging is very annoying when having a look at i.e. >500 entries.

Yes, but 20 is for sure. Imagine, you will translate 500 entries and hit save. Suddenly your server or internet connection will fail and you lost your work. But I agree this could be configurable, how many entries you want to see on one page.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A update app translation system? With ability to able or not the hook/module trnslation... occur a exemple to this into documentation!
I see the app by DawPi recently and it is a very good concept!
Other problem is translation app by invisionpower with many bugs... charset is converted on send modificated strings. I hope on 5.0 there will became default app!

Archived