Download: Clean Blue

Woodsman

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Clean Blue
File Submitter: Woodsman
File Submitted: 11 May 2012
File Category: Light Skins

Description
This is the 3.3.x version of the Clean Blue skin theme. (Modified)
This theme is one of my forward scrolling skins with a fixed background.
The 2.3.x - 3.3.1 versions have been beta tested on my own board and a few private boards as well in the meantime all bug fixes made.

IP. Board Applications
IP.Board v3.3.x
Blogs v2.5.2
Calendar v3.3.0
Content v2.3.1
Downloads v2.5.1
Gallery v4.2.1

3rd Party Board Applications
Links Directory v4.0.0
Member Map v1.0.6
Classifieds v1.2.1
Contact Form v2.0.2
(e32) Custom Sidebar Blocks v1.5.0
Shoutbox v1.3.1
Subscriptions Manager v1.2.0
Tutorials v1.4.0

Updated hooks that were embedded also work without error.

Also included:
Logo PSD
Team icon PSD
Install instructions and other documentation

Demo board http://www.woodsmans...com/demo_forum/
ID: Demo_User PW: demouser Thanks to a spammer the ID and Password are no longer valid... You will now need to login...

Click here to download this file

How are you accessing the site? As a visitor No skins are shown with the exception of the default skins. If you use the provided ID Demo_User and PW demouser from above you will have visual access to all skins. posted here and yet possibly to come.

IPS Alternative Skin Theme Upload
AJGilbertson Aka The Woodsman
For some reason during a board upgrade the skin Import/Export loader gets a bit confused while uploading the XML Files. Don’t feel alone I have had this same issue before. The first thing to try is to re-upload a fresh zip-file of the skin you are trying to load. This is for all skin themes not just mine.

Most times this will take care of the issue, but when it don’t then there is an alternative.

1. Locate and upload the 3 xml files to your root directory admin folder. If you are having this issue with more than 1 skin set I recommend 1 set at a time.

A good practice is to write these files down (Complete File Names) you will need them in a second.

Next got to public àstyle_images and look for a folder with the name you wish to upload and delete it.

Select Look & Feel –

Check and make sure there is no skin file by the name you wish to upload if there is again remove it.

Now

Select Import /Export from the left panel under Look & Feel

Under Import Skin Set

Find OR enter the filename of the XML Archive

Type in the skin xml that you previously uploaded to your admin folder (Example)

clean-blue-33x.xml.gz

(The complete file name) Select the Import Skin Set Button.

Next

Under Import Image Set

Type in the image xml that you previously uploaded to your admin folder (Example)

images-clean-blue-33x.xml.gz

In the Apply To Skin Set

Locate the skin you loaded from the dropdown box and select the Import Image Set Button

Finally

Under Import Replacements

Type in the Replacement xml that you previously uploaded to your admin folder (Example)

replacements-clean-blue-33x.xml.gz

In the Apply To Skin Set

Locate the skin you loaded from the dropdown box and select the Import Replacements Button

Now Go into Look & feel and un hide the skin as before…

Added note I would remove any xml files uploaded to the Root Directory Admin folder after each skin completion.

Furthermore this is only a band-aid fix if this issue continues submit a ticket with IPS Support explaining your skin upload issues.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived