Classifieds Push Ad

z1000-forum.de

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Classifieds Push Ad

File Submitter: z1000-forum.de

File Submitted: 09 May 2012

File Category: Commerce

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

This hook adds the ability for users to push their old adverts to be displayed on top of the recent adverts list.

Features:

• Push button for adverts
  • Permission checks
  • Settings per package

Installation instructions:
  • Upload the content of the upload folder to your server.
  • Log in to your IP.Board Admin CP and visit the System tab -> Applications & Modules -> Manage Hooks page. In the 'Install a New Hook' section, browse to the XML file included with these instructions and click Open. Once it installs this hook, be sure to enable it!

Don't have Classifieds? --> Download now: Classifieds

here to download this file

Great addition!!!

Just the other day I was suggesting Andy to add this function in and here you done it. Nice!

I'll share my suggestions here on how to improve the mod:

- add a setting which ad categories can have pushable ads
- add a setting number of pushable ads per group per "push advert limit" (for example members can push 1 ad per X days, VIP members can push up to 5 ads per X days). X meaning whatever is set in "push advert limit" setting.

What do you think, z1000-forum.de?

- add a setting which ad categories can have pushable ads

Let's hold this for the next version. Currently i'm running out of time so realizing my own needs has priority.

- add a setting number of pushable ads per group per "push advert limit" (for example members can push 1 ad per X days, VIP members can push up to 5 ads per X days). X meaning whatever is set in "push advert limit" setting.

same here

• 1 year later...

Hi

Thank you for this great add on

Is there away i can have the push setting per hour instead or per day and also have a setting per group..

In other words say group A, can push once per 3 hrs and group B can push once per 6 hrs

Please and thank you

Archived