Youtube Videos In Profile

-RAW-

thumb-fcc6ce992698d30cd646426de5b4a2a1-5

File Name: -RAW32- Youtube Videos In Profile

File Submitter: -RAW-

File Submitted: 26 Jun 2011

File Category: Integration

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x

This hook will allow members to add youtube videos on there profiles.
Fetaures:
- enable/disable hook,
- choose which groups can view and add youtube videos on profile,
- allows members to set auto start video Yes/No,
- allows members to set repeat video Yes/No,
- show video on side blocks on board index ,
- allows members to add video playlist,

New Fetaures:
- allows members to turn on or off,

Report bugs or support on my website: invisionlegacy.com

here to download this file

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to post this but after spending considerable time trying to get support/access to the website for the author I have come to the conclusion that I am just wasting my time.

I have registered on the website. Sent a pm from this site to the author to confirm my account is the same on his site. He doesn't answer pm's, doesn't validate registrations so with respect having access to a website that doesn't allow me to view the support or indeed any other area of the forums is pointless.

If you are going to offer support on your site then do so, otherwise do it here where users of IPB won't waste time trying to access your site.

Terrible support is putting it kindly!

how are we supposed to update (as hooks area says one is available) if we can not access that area of your forum?

You account is validated since few days ago..

Sorry to post this but after spending considerable time trying to get support/access to the website for the author I have come to the conclusion that I am just wasting my time.

I have registered on the website. Sent a pm from this site to the author to confirm my account is the same on his site. He doesn't answer pm's, doesn't validate registrations so with respect having access to a website that doesn't allow me to view the support or indeed any other area of the forums is pointless.

If you are going to offer support on your site then do so, otherwise do it here where users of IPB won't waste time trying to access your site.

Terrible support is putting it kindly!

Sorry maybe you register when we had server problems and lost 10 days of data, and for you support comment i'm not the only coder that prefers to give support to mods on are own website its simple because we be are there the most of the time, but yeah when people do have issues and send me a pm here i try my best to help them out.

Sorry maybe you register when we had server problems and lost 10 days of data, and for you support comment i'm not the only coder that prefers to give support to mods on are own website its simple because we be are there the most of the time, but yeah when people do have issues and send me a pm here i try my best to help them out.

Even after posting this you still haven't dealt with my account on your website!

Best of luck!

Archived