Download: Fury

Tom Christian

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Fury
File Submitter: Tom Christian
File Submitted: 03 May 2012
File Category: Dark Skins

Fury is a professionally designed 3D interface styled skin. It's ideal for any gaming or graphical community!

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

• Fury allows administrators to customize the skin in a variety of different ways through the ACP instantly making it stand out from other skins.
  • A full list of the available settings can be found here.

Text Based Logo
  • Switch to a purely text-based logo using this feature allowing for an easier and more light-weight option
  • Change your site title and sub-title right in the skin settings page in the admin cp!

What's included?
  • Skin documentation & FAQ's
  • Skin, Image & Settings XML's

Does it work with IPS addons?
Yes! Pulse shares a similar colour scheme to the default skin so all the add-ons will work fine with it. This includes:
  • Calendar
  • Content
  • Gallery
  • Blog
  • Downloads
  • Tracker
  • Nexus
  • Chat

Read before you purchase!
  • Whilst this skin is an upgrade from one of my IPB3.1 themes, the skin has been completely re-coded from scratch for IPB3.3, therefore previous customers of the old version will have to re-purchase. A 20% discount is available however - PM me for more information.
  • The minimum browser width supported by Fury is 1140px. If you purchase this skin, you're accepting that users with a resolution below this will not be able to view the full skin.
  • I'm not taking any custom work at the moment due to other commitments. I also have no plans to convert Fury to a different colour scheme at this moment in time. Please do not ask!

Copyright Removal License
Click here to purchase a copyright removal license ($25). If you require assistance removing the copyright, please create a support ticket after purchasing.

Purchase this theme at tomchristian.co.uk.

Click here to download this file

Great skin !!!... Might purchase after a couple of updates you do on it..

Some suggestions:

-> Text editor
[+] # Black background / Updated icons ?
[+] # Custom buttons ( The default ipb buttons don't look that great on it
[+] # More custom images ( Most paid skins have more custom images, the Furry theme is using alot of the default IPB ones, they don't look that great with it
[+] # Custom Userpane (would be great)
[+] # Have a look at changing some fonts?
[+] # The whole border of the theme is just awesome, but imo work really needs to be done on the content (board_index)....

Have a look at these images?.... Could you improve them?.

maintitle.png

The best of the theme (What you notice the best that makes you go like oh wow awesome)
-> The header,wrapper,etc (looks great... it makes the theme really

Great skin..thank you for taking the time to revamp it for 3.3 !!! I am having problems using the psd file that was included. I am trying to change it to EVOLUTION GAMING. Needless to say with all of the layers it is a challenge.

No problem :smile:

You'll need to know your way around Photoshop to edit the logo. Due to the complexity in its design, it's not as simple as changing it via the text tool. That's why I provided the "text-based logo" feature in the skin settings.

Great skin !!!... Might purchase after a couple of updates you do on it..

Some suggestions:

-> Text editor

[+] # Black background / Updated icons ?

[+] # Custom buttons ( The default ipb buttons don't look that great on it

[+] # More custom images ( Most paid skins have more custom images, the Furry theme is using alot of the default IPB ones, they don't look that great with it

[+] # Custom Userpane (would be great)

[+] # Have a look at changing some fonts?

[+] # The whole border of the theme is just awesome, but imo work really needs to be done on the content (board_index)....

Have a look at these images?.... Could you improve them?.

maintitle.png

The best of the theme (What you notice the best that makes you go like oh wow awesome)

-> The header,wrapper,etc (looks great... it makes the theme really

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't plan on working on improving Fury at this moment in time as this was merely an upgrade of an old IPB theme of mine. However, during the summer I'll see about implementing your feedback :smile:
  • 2 weeks later...

Upgraded to newest version and looks not good ...attached picture (new install)

some solutions?

regards

bosss

It's a problem with the images XML. It should be fixed now. You'll need to re-download the latest version of the skin from the IPS Marketplace and then re-install the fury images xml.

Tom.
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Announcement Regarding Support

Support will be limited for the next few weeks as I will be in another country with extremely limited access to the internet (as of Friday 15th June).

I suggest posting in the IP.Board Technical support section whilst I'm away as you'll most likely get a quicker answer here.

Alternatively, if your issues are non-urgent, submitting a bug, or simply providing feedback, please just post in here as usual, but please expect a delay in reply.

If your issue is severely urgent, please e-mail me at tctc91@gmail.com, providing your IPS username and e-mail along with your problem (This won't necessarily speed up my response time, but It will ensure I see it first).

Thanks for understanding and I apologise for this inconvenience.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HI - Love the skin - but have a couple matters to address.

1. I do not have this option from CP - Admin CP > System Settings > Skins by tomchristian.co.uk <----- me stoopid
  2. My wrapper looks like this
    1. post-372261-0-87897300-1351054153_thumb.
    2. I have confirmed that there is a logo.png in the style_images folder
  3. I have this block that has been left out in the cold
    1. post-372261-0-58468600-1351054434_thumb.
  4. The footer links for my Privacy Policy and Terms is missing
    1. post-372261-0-62277100-1351056257.png

IPB 3.3.4

WAIT - PERHAPS I AM AN IDIOT FOR NOT READING INSTRUCTIONS - I WILL UPDATE SOON!! cry.png

I initially skipped this step - only issues 3 & 4 remain

1. Open: Admin CP -> System Settings

Scroll to the very bottom and where it says "Import XML Settings", click the "Browse" button and select "settingGroup_SKINNAME-skin-configuration.xml" included inside the download package. Click submit and wait for a confirmation message.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3.4.1 Update Released!

This theme is now compatible with IPB 3.4.1. You will need to upgrade the template and images XML's in order to fully upgrade the skin. Simply tick the 'Upgrade' box when importing the updated template & images XML's in the Import / Export section of the Look & Feel ACP section.

Please report any issues in this thread and I'll try to fix them ASAP.

Changelog:

- Compatible with IPB 3.4.1

- Added new topic_button 'New Topic' hover and active styles
- IP.Chat & Shoutbox navigation member count positioning tweaked
- IP.Chat & Shoutbox skinned
- IP.Blog style conflicts tweaked
- IP.Content styles tweaked

Download:

Archived