Step down from previous version warning a member option

media

All I have to say is that this thread should not even exist. The warning system in IPB is ridiculously limited, and free alternatives are far more evolved in this area. Restoring a member to a warning status that preceded an accidental warning is unbelievably convoluted and incomplete. I have spent 30 minutes looking for a solution only to find a pay-for plugin that does what the software should do inherently.

That is nonsense. how can I expect my moderators to use this warning system? The answer is that I cannot really. This is an admin-maintenance nightmare.

Yep but IPB thinks there is nothing wrong with the warning system and it functions like it should be.

The unicorn 4.0 is going to have the fix "so they say", this is going to be the biggest thing since pocket on a t-shirt I tell ya.

Yep but IPB thinks there is nothing wrong with the warning system and it functions like it should be.
The unicorn 4.0 is going to have the fix "so they say", this is going to be the biggest thing since pocket on a t-shirt I tell ya.

Since Invision staff are far too polite to ever say this directly, I'll do it. Tone down the victim woe is me invision doesn't understand crap. I'm not that much of a regular to these forums and somehow you've stood out as being super annoying in how you address grievances in multiple threads. Attitude goes a long way, and when the community works together productively, we actually can help invision improve the product based on how we end up using it. Your attitude sucks and doesn't help this cause at all.

Since Invision staff are far too polite to ever say this directly, I'll do it. Tone down the victim woe is me invision doesn't understand crap. I'm not that much of a regular to these forums and somehow you've stood out as being super annoying in how you address grievances in multiple threads. Attitude goes a long way, and when the community works together productively, we actually can help invision improve the product based on how we end up using it. Your attitude sucks and doesn't help this cause at all.

Not acting like a victim, just stating the facts. If you do not want to read it just move along.

Archived