Songs In Profile

-RAW-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't want to bother anyone with support questions on a free hook, just reporting (again) that this didn't work for me after upgrading to 3.4.5. There were no database errors this time, and a song uploaded effectively, but there was no way for me to play it from my profile, certainly no autoplay even though I did select autoplay from system settings.

Also, in the lower right where it was supposed to show the song, there was just a solid white block. Changing the hex values in the hook had no bearing on this.

Great concept though, would be happy to retry if you give another upload for this, and would certainly be willing to pay for a working version of this.

Note, I only tested this on the pulse skin if that's relevant.

Don't want to bother anyone with support questions on a free hook, just reporting (again) that this didn't work for me after upgrading to 3.4.5. There were no database errors this time, and a song uploaded effectively, but there was no way for me to play it from my profile, certainly no autoplay even though I did select autoplay from system settings.

Also, in the lower right where it was supposed to show the song, there was just a solid white block. Changing the hex values in the hook had no bearing on this.

Great concept though, would be happy to retry if you give another upload for this, and would certainly be willing to pay for a working version of this.

Note, I only tested this on the pulse skin if that's relevant.

since you are getting a white block , did you upload the .swf file?

since you are getting a white block , did you upload the .swf file?

No I didn't. And it worked.... YESSSS

I also put that .DS_Store file in the root. Please advise if that was the wrong spot..

Also, I have no idea what to do with the stuff in the MacOSX folder. Where does ._upload. go? And can I ignore the files in the Mac readme folder?: ._images, ._scripts, ._style?

Thanks for doing this and helping me out even though it says "unsupported".You should totally charge for this, would do anything to see this in 4.0.

1. I do not see the player only in one place on my 3.4.5:

Xj8Ef.jpg

NhwFb.jpg

What should I do to improve it?

2. Is it possible to make several mp3 files to be played (from the list or all mp3 from the separate directory), one after another? How much will it cost?

its because you need to upload the .swf file to your root folder

for multiple songs, no plans on adding this for now

• 2 weeks later...

wow, that was fast! Thanks :sorcerer:

I presume that we still are ignoring the .DS_Store file, and the "2 file" and "_upload files" and _hook file on the Mac side, going to leave those out again since I didn't need it last time and it's not obvious where I would put them.

Ah, I messed something up. Will revert my site and try again then report back. I deleted the Original SWF player from its public_html location and it wasn't ok with me "just putting it back" afterward.

wow, that was fast! Thanks :sorcerer:

I presume that we still are ignoring the .DS_Store file, and the "2 file" and "_upload files" and _hook file on the Mac side, going to leave those out again since I didn't need it last time and it's not obvious where I would put them.

are those files still showing when you guys download? :unsure: