Songs In Profile

-RAW-

Hey I have one question and I am sure it's doable... I basically want this song player to be a visible hook by ALL members... So I could have like "Song of the Week" and when a guest, member, whatever visits the forum they can listen to whatever song I set.

Thanks!

When i go edit my song and click save all the color boxes change to FFFFFF and the player goes all black. :/ It wont let me change the colors at all.

did you uninstall the old version as stated on the readme file?
also you can run these queries on sql toolbox

ALTER TABLE profile_portal MODIFY song_bg varchar(7);
ALTER TABLE profile_portal MODIFY song_fcolor varchar(7);
ALTER TABLE profile_portal MODIFY song_scolor varchar(7);
ALTER TABLE profile_portal MODIFY song_bordercolor varchar(7);

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I still don't 'get' this :wacko: When you say that you enter the url to a website.. can you give an example please of what sort of website that would be?

Thanks heaps :smile:

It should basically be a link to a .mp3 path such as "www.mywebsite.com/songs/rocksong.mp3"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, my song player is not showing up. It is just a white box.

%7Boption%7D

I followed the instructions for installation. I put the swf file into the upload folder and installed the hook xml file. I even added that .js file that was showing by itself into the js folder. Am I missing something? Everything else is showing up correctly, the settings for the hook, the settings in the profile.

Thanks

Hello, my song player is not showing up. It is just a white box.

[img]

[/img]

I followed the instructions for installation. I put the swf file into the upload folder and installed the hook xml file. I even added that .js file that was showing by itself into the js folder. Am I missing something? Everything else is showing up correctly, the settings for the hook, the settings in the profile.

Thanks

upload the swf to the root folder where config.php file is

Thank you for the quick response. I believe I uploaded the swf correctly now. The player is playing; however, now I think I might have the link to the song wrong. I registered at that kiwi6.com site that someone mentioned in an earlier comment and I copied the direct hotlink to the song, but it is not playing. I then used the shared link they offered but that's not working either.

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D