-RAW-

-RAW33- Top Posters

%7Boption%7D

File Name: -RAW33- Top Posters

File Submitter: -RAW-

File Submitted: 22 Apr 2012

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

This hook will add list on the side showing top posters on your board.
Fetaures:
- enable/disable hook,
- choose which groups can see this list,
- choose how many members to show,
- choose top posters by day,week,month or overall,

-UNSUPPORTED-

here to download this file

Many thanks for this hook. Works great, like all your other hooks.
3 Question please:

1- when I select:
List display: "this month"
Does that mean the top posters in the last 30 days? or this month (so if we're in day 5, it shows most posters in those 5 days only?)

2- When I go to edit, I see a drop-down option, but its not showing in the board. Is it supposed to display a drop-down so users can select by day, week, month or total?

3- How can I edit the title from "top posters" to something else please?

4- in settings, it says "Display top topic starters overall , day , week or month.". Is this just a typo, meant for your other "most topic starters" hook?.. this one shows most posters, not most topic starters, right?

Many thanks for this hook. Works great, like all your other hooks.

3 Question please:

1- when I select:

List display: "this month"

Does that mean the top posters in the last 30 days? or this month (so if we're in day 5, it shows most posters in those 5 days only?)

2- When I go to edit, I see a drop-down option, but its not showing in the board. Is it supposed to display a drop-down so users can select by day, week, month or total?

3- How can I edit the title from "top posters" to something else please?

4- in settings, it says "[color=#969A9D][background=rgb(245, 248, 250)]Display top topic starters overall , day , week or month.[/background][/color]". Is this just a typo, meant for your other "most topic starters" hook?.. this one shows most posters, not most topic starters, right?

1- by selecting month it will auto detect the days on the current month and display top posters during that month

2- this will show on the side blocks

3- you can edit the lang string

4- top posters & top topic starters are different mods

1- so if I select month, and today is May 5m it will show top posters within those 5 days only?
2- No drop-down is showing in the side block. Please have a look here: http://www.gawaher.com
3- what lang string should I search for please?
4- I know, but the text in top posters belongs to top topic starters.. (perhaps you want to edit it)

1- so if I select month, and today is May 5m it will show top posters within those 5 days only?

2- No drop-down is showing in the side block. Please have a look here:

http://www.gawaher.com

3- what lang string should I search for please?

4- I know, but the text in top posters belongs to top topic starters.. (perhaps you want to edit it)

tp is the string and yes it will just get data from those 5 days also the dropdown is on acp settings not on the board.

Thanks.
When I search for tp I get 6 pages of string results. Its very difficult to find..
Any easier way to find it please?
Is tp used by your hook only, or used by IP.board too?

you can add your own lang string then got to

Board Index - hookTopPosters

look for: {$this->lang->words['tp']}

and change tp to what ever key you added

I noticed that my post count is decreasing. Are you sure by month doesn't mean counting the last 30 days, not from the beginning of the current month?

Hi,
we have installed this hook , but dont work..... In zip file there are some jquery files and images fancybox directory, where we will upload this files ????
Is compatible with 3.3.4 ?

Hello!

Thank you for this Mod :smile:

I added it in my Forum and now is the 1. September 19:45 in my Timezone.. but in the Hook is the Top Poster with 133 Posts.. but he is not having so many?

I took the setting with the Top Poster of the Month..

When would this be updated?

Is there a way to add a Site with a overview of all months since the Mods is added and the Top Post Poster of every Month?

August 2013 - username

September 2013 - username

That would be very nice :)

Thank you :smile:

Hello!

Thank you for this Mod :smile:

I added it in my Forum and now is the 1. September 19:45 in my Timezone.. but in the Hook is the Top Poster with 133 Posts.. but he is not having so many?

I took the setting with the Top Poster of the Month..

When would this be updated?

will have a look , i also replied over my site

i see nothing wrong with the hook , this will show top posters for the last 28 if feb, 30 or 31 days

if you are looking for something to get top posters starting (example) sep 1 - sep 30 , then this hook wont do it