Ask for help SQL problem

phae86

Classification problem.

I have to upgrade the use of IPB3.2.3 is before 3.3.1 track

I will I BBS the article is divided into 10 categories

But after the upgrade mistakes. Have a classification of articles all can not be opened

acp record SQL Error record:

Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 03:04:58 +0000

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

IP Address: 207.46.204.234 - /topic/992-dukascopy%e4%b8%8eib%e7%9b%88%e9%80%8f%e7%9a%84%e6%af%94%e8%be%83/page__pid__1227

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mySQL query error: UPDATE ipx_topics SET title_seo='-' WHERE tid=

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

| File																	   | Function																	  | Line No.		  |

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|

| admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php					   | [db_main_mysql].update														| 1699			  |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php				 | [app_forums_classes_topics].parseTopicForLineEntry							| 1233			  |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php				 | [public_forums_forums_topics]._getSameTaggedData							  | 277			   |

| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php									   | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute									   | 306			   |

Unable to open the classification, error tip:

There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

The only way to only shut down Tagging enabled,Can open all articles

I am receiving the exact same error as the original poster.

it is 9:24 pm on a Saturday night in the UK, and it's unlikely I'd receive a response back from a customer care email until Monday at the earliest.

For now I just commented out that line of code to prevent the problem, but as multiple people usually have the same problems, it'd just be useful to be able to find the solution on these forum out of hours.

Archived