Download: Facebook BBCode to Facebook Accounts or Facebook Pages

Timberwolf1771

File Name: Facebook BBCode to Facebook Accounts or Facebook Pages
File Submitter: Timberwolf1771
File Submitted: 15 Apr 2012
File Updated: 15 Apr 2012
File Category: Miscellaneous XML Files

This is a BBCode for you and your members to put a link in a post to their Facebook Account or their Facebook Page.

There are 2 version of this. One for 3.2.3, and one for 3.3.x. The reason for the two versions is there is a bug with some of the BBCode buttons on the tool bar in 3.3.x right now and when you click the button is just gives you the special BBCode popup.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave me a message here in the support forum and come to my site, The Northlands.

Thanks

Timberwolf1771 (Timberwolf)

Click here to download this file

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Content Cache Enabled

The content cache is enabled which means that any changes to this BBCode will not be automatically applied to previous posts unless you remove all cached content.

Drop all 207139 cached items? YesNo

What do I do?

Also, I do not see the Facebook icon on new posts.

Hi LIF. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, been a busy few days.

Content Cache Enabled
The content cache is enabled which means that any changes to this BBCode will not be automatically applied to previous posts unless you remove all cached content.
Drop all 207139 cached items? YesNo

What do I do?

I'm guessing you went back in and changed the the BBCode after uploading. I suggest you click Yes to keep everything the same.

Also, I do not see the Facebook icon on new posts.

For this, I recommend clearing the cache of your browser. This usually works if everything is loaded into the correct place.

Archived