enjoy

/***************************************************************************/
things to do :flowers: :

• follow file to be notified when skin is updated
  • rate us
  • write a review

/***************************************************************************/

Click here to download this file

Is there anyway to get rid of the sound that play everytime you navigate to a forum completely? It get really annoying to use after awhile.

There is also a bug once you change to this theme, you can't change it anymore in the theme selection. Have to uninstall it.

Thanks!

Is there anyway to get rid of the sound that play everytime you navigate to a forum completely? It get really annoying to use after awhile.

There is also a bug once you change to this theme, you can't change it anymore in the theme selection. Have to uninstall it.

Thanks!

hello , changing theme problem may caused if you use the skin on older versions of ipb like 3.2.x ?
do you use it on 3.2.x version ??

for sound problem
I will update the package to include a flash without sound ,

you can also downlod the flash file from the attachemt , the old one in the folder glow --> images replace it

Using 3.3.1, get

IP.Board Message

[color=#92394D]Import Failed: Nothing to import[/color]

When I try and import the images. I've tried redownloading and still the same.

this happened because that image package larger than 2 mega ,it seemed that you have some restriction on your host
I will attach here the image folder , and also added it to package

hello , changing theme problem may caused if you use the skin on older versions of ipb like 3.2.x ?

do you use it on 3.2.x version ??

for sound problem

I will update the package to include a flash without sound ,

you can also downlod the flash file from the attachemt , the old one in the folder glow --> images replace it

I don't mean the flash that play when you select the theme layout color, that is absolutely fine and I love it. I mean the short clip of sound everytime you are on a forum or everytime you navigate around the forum.

And yes I'm using 3.2.3. Does this mean I can't use this skin?

Hope this make more sense.
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Same issue here. That replacement .swf file is still playing the sound on every page change. This is in Board 3.3.4 as well.

EDIT: For the moment, and if anyone else needs/wants to do this, in the globalTemplate at the bottom, remove this block:

<div id="flash_el">

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="980" height="150" id="glow" align="middle">

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />

<param name="allowFullScreen" value="false" />

<param name="movie" value="{style_images_url}/images/glow.swf" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#00000b" /> <embed src="{style_images_url}/images/glow.swf" quality="high" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="#00000b" width="980" height="150" name="glow" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" />

</object>

</div>

That kills the background changer as well so it will use the default (which looks great!) but it also kills the sound at least.

And a suggestion, given initial viewing... swap the f_icon.png and f_icon_read.png files. The default behavior is making people think that UN-read forums are READ forums and vice-versa.

Archived