Community

Tremault

ipboard iphone app

"Get the free IP.Board App for iPhone now!"
so i click on that, and it says 'request no completed'. so I search the iPhone marketplace for an app and it brings back nothing.
so why are you linking to an app that doesn't exist? or have I missed something?

Indeed. I provided the link in a thread on our own forum (can't test it myself as I don't use iStuff), and the response was that it doesn't go anywhere. As said above, pretty unprofessional.

I'm speculating here, but if we could have done a placeholder, I think we probably would have, I'm not sure if they allow such a thing?... it should be very soon though..and worth the wait as well.

pretty unprofessional.

I like how people make their own views of what 'professional' is and judge others by it. Makes me laugh.