[HQ] MotM - Member of the month

InvisionHQ
Go to solution Solved by InvisionHQ,

• 6 months later...
On 7/15/2018 at 11:19 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Send me a PM with board url and ACP access or try to reinstall the app.

@InvisionHQ

Same issue here with me, tried to uninstall and then reinstall but no joy:

IPS\Db\Exception::1067
Invalid default value for 'month'

BACKTRACE:
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(1447): IPS\_Db->query('CREATE TABLE `m...')
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(1358): IPS\_Db->createTable(Array)
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(960): IPS\_Application->installDatabaseSchema()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\{closure}(Array)
#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(92): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#5 /home/xxxxx/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1093): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#6 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->install()
#7 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/xxxxx/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(38): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#10 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Edited by Anabolic Architect

• 4 weeks later...

@InvisionHQ There appears to be a bug with this application.

When I go to the ACP -> Members -> Member of the Month -> Stats I am presented with this error:

Error: Undefined constant 'IPS\HTMLENTITIES' (0)
#0 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\motm\modules\admin\dashboard\_stats->manage()
#1 /home/site/public_html/applications/motm/modules/admin/dashboard/stats.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\motm\modules\admin\dashboard\_stats->execute()
#3 /home/site/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

The work around which I credit to @Jujuwar (Who posted it here) is as follows:

Backup and then Open /applications/motm/modules/admin/dashboard/stats.php and replace all (4):

IPS\HTMLENTITIES

with:

ENT_DISALLOWED

This worked for me..

Edited by Tripp★

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Also, currently it is not possible to change the Notification's sender in the Application settings。
It is always the user number 1, which is not convenient 😞 

'author'		=>  \IPS\Member::load( 1 ),

Will be fine, if we could change it in the settings.

Edited by alexxis

• 5 weeks later...

@InvisionHQ some more improvements needed please, if you don't mind :blush:

1) please add a link to a user, when clicking on the avatar or a member name on the ACP statistics page:

The current link is surely incorrect: image.png.7f0b90b6d5270ae03587182230866a3b.png

2) Please do not let the users to redirect to the board main page after they voted. Why not to let them stay on the same page when finishing voting? ("app=motm&module=archive&controller=arch", 'front', 'motm')

3) The most important request: please increase the number of users shown on the ACP statistics page from the current 5 users to 30-50 (the best is to let administrators to decide by themselves how many users to show), because mostly users will vote for more than 5 users, so how to see the rest of the users who have been voted? how to find out, how many votes they got? I am talking about this page: https://dne4i5cb88590.cloudfront.net/invisionpower-com/monthly_2016_01/56a6655fb1bd1_Schermata2016-01-25alle19.08.01.png.9f230bd83570618f690730d158bb08ef.png

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2021 at 1:52 PM, alexxis said:

@InvisionHQ, hello

How do you find the ideas I wrote you in my message above? Is that possible to implement them? :blush:

I will try to add them

On 5/2/2021 at 9:06 AM, boro_boy said:

Hello, 

It says there is an update to this app, I try to update it via my ACP but I get this error:

image.png.797d8ad3bacff9235b56c6c6b3427aea.png

Is anyone else having snags updating the app?

Contact IPS guys with a ticket.

• 1 month later...