Community

Lavo

Sign in through Steam - IPB3

​What news specifically are you looking for?

​I'm about to start a fresh install and wondering if it still works with 3.4.7.

Will you continue supporting this when 4.0 comes out?

Thanks

​I'm about to start a fresh install and wondering if it still works with 3.4.7.

Will you continue supporting this when 4.0 comes out?

Thanks

It does work on 3.4.7, ditto for the 4.0 version. I do have a working prototype for it already but I haven't worked on it since beta 2 was released.​

So the current issue I am having is when someone registers with steam it skips the validation process. I currently have my forums set to validate members via admins after they validate their e-mail, is it possible to make it so when they sign up through steam they are put to be validated by a admin?

I'm having an issue, it takes ages for it to actually go through to the steam website, and once there it takes ages to get back to the website, the actual process seems to be working, forum account gets linked and everything works, it just takes ages for it to complete can this be related to settings on my linux server?

- linux ubuntu 14
- PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.4.
- mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.6.19, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64)

www.grandtheftaltis.co.uk/forumsnew            -   (test forums)

www.grandtheftaltis.co.uk  - main site

Edited by Jenco Brons

Hi, I'm getting this error when trying to use the manage steam button on the profile editor. Any thoughts on how to correct it? I checked my FTP to see if the file was in the proper folder, and it is...

Warning: require_once(/home/everfree/public_html/admin/sources/loginauth/steam/lib/steam_openid.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/everfree/public_html/hooks/steamLinkAccount_3c72fb4df1033379841535ab64258865.php on line 35

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/everfree/public_html/admin/sources/loginauth/steam/lib/steam_openid.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/everfree/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/everfree/public_html/hooks/steamLinkAccount_3c72fb4df1033379841535ab64258865.php on line 35

It does work on 3.4.7, ditto for the 4.0 version. I do have a working prototype for it already but I haven't worked on it since beta 2 was released.​

Any updates for 4.0 <3

Hey there, using IPB 3.4.6 and I get no progress upon clicking the sign in through steam button. Once I click it all i get is hangtime and the page loading, but nothing happening. Help please? D:

I read that this works with v4.0 of IPS.

Could you confirm how to go about installing this? As 4.x installs differently to v3.x.x, the folders are different for one thing.

Many thanks - wouldn't want to do it incorrectly and cause issues on our site.

Thanks pal

Hello,

Now that IPB 4.0 is in RC stage, do you have an ETA on when this will be compatible?  Thank you for any information you can provide.

Any updates for 4.0 <3

I read that this works with v4.0 of IPS.

Could you confirm how to go about installing this? As 4.x installs differently to v3.x.x, the folders are different for one thing.

Many thanks - wouldn't want to do it incorrectly and cause issues on our site.

Thanks pal

Hey There!​

Sorry for the wait, especially for how long it actually took me to get around to uploading it on the marketplace here. You can find the IPB 4 version here.