Tutorials

Adriano Faria

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ZakRhyno said:

Will this be upgrade for 4.1 anytime soon?

11 minutes ago, ZakRhyno said:

Tha app it not for 4.1 series.

Can you tell me what error you got?

I'm using it on my live 4.1.7 and didn't notice a single problem: http://forum.sosinvision.com.br/index.php?/tutorials/

The only "issue" is the changes on Core menu for 4.1, which makes tge categories on me u doesn't work anymore. But that is a Core change, not a bug.

That's the board test install for the app as well. Test it.

@Adriano Faria I had purchased through Michaels website. Can I download update for IPS 3.4.x from here or from his website? I am getting DB errors for indexing. Hoping new version for 3.4.x would fix it. I am still on 3.4.x. 

@Adriano Faria I had purchased through Michaels website. Can I download update for IPS 3.4.x from here or from his website? I am getting DB errors for indexing. Hoping new version for 3.4.x would fix it. I am still on 3.4.x. 

3 hours ago, AlexJ said:

Send a PM with the email you used to buy it there and I'll see how it is. If it's expired, you just have to renew then download.

Archived