Tutorials

Adriano Faria

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there.

I already started the conversion on this app to IPS 4 and I would like to collect some feedback on some features. if you want to collaborate, please PM me and let you know everything. Maybe I can setup a forum on my test board to discuss it.

Thank you. :)

​One more time. If you have an active license for this app and wants to test it out on IPS 4 (Beta 5a), shoot me a PM. I need some feedback.

The current version of the app is for NEW INSTALLS only; you can't upgrade your 3.x tutorials to this version yet.

• 1 month later...

I've got this installed and I'm adding tutorials. I have it set up so that "Support Topics" are enabled and they are created in the correct forum.

After I post the tutorial though, the support topics are not posting... Why is this? Do I HAVE TO have a prefix/suffix? Cause right now I don't have either.

Help?

My board is offline but it is - http://helpmecode.club/

I've got this installed and I'm adding tutorials. I have it set up so that "Support Topics" are enabled and they are created in the correct forum.

After I post the tutorial though, the support topics are not posting... Why is this? Do I HAVE TO have a prefix/suffix? Cause right now I don't have either.

Help?

My board is offline but it is - http://helpmecode.club/

​Does the tutorial author has permission to create topics in the specified forum ? The tutorial is approved or still pending ?

​One more time. If you have an active license for this app and wants to test it out on IPS 4 (Beta 5a), shoot me a PM. I need some feedback.

The current version of the app is for NEW INSTALLS only; you can't upgrade your 3.x tutorials to this version yet.

​Is there a Demo site to test the HTML function?

Archived