Invision Community

I'm getting the following error message when I try to add a new feed block to Home Page. I received this error only when I selects Tutorials.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method feed_tutorials::getTags() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/feed/admin.php on line 73

Want to make feed block from my tutorials installation - and when i must choose generic template - get this error on right screen side (mean admin cp ) - " Error: Could not load template 'feed__generic_' from group ''

some help?

will make sidebar block

use board 3.3.4 and last IP Content - also have last ver Tutorials.

regards

bosss

OK, I found the issue, no thanks to the documentation on this feature. Open the /admin/applications_addon/other/tutorials/extensions/content/feed_blocks/tutorials.php file and find this line:

$templateBit = $feedConfig['templateBit'] . '_' . $block['block_id'];

Change to:

$templateBit = ( ( $block['block_template'] && $block['tpb_name'] ) || $previewMode == true ) ? $block['tpb_name'] : $feedConfig['templateBit'] . '_' . $block['block_id'];

Save and upload.

OK, I found the issue, no thanks to the documentation on this feature. Open the /admin/applications_addon/other/tutorials/extensions/content/feed_blocks/tutorials.php file and find this line:

Change to:

$templateBit = ( ( $block['block_template'] && $block['tpb_name'] ) || $previewMode == true ) ? $block['tpb_name'] : $feedConfig['templateBit'] . '_' . $block['block_id'];

Save and upload.

Thanks

Change to:

Save and upload.

Didn't work for me! I edited and uploaded the file. And then recached all blocks and cleared total cache. The problem still exist!

No, I edited as you described. I even downloaded the file to Desktop via FTP and verified it. I even recached all templates, blocks and cleared entire cache! No luck!

Maybe your hook is disabled?

Hello

How can i change the name in the 2 highlander aries to Knowledge Base

post-157351-0-26280200-1345004131_thumb.

Set a different Public Title for the app in the Manage Applications & Modules page.

Hello,

is there any chance to set what group can see recent tutorials block? If not, can I request such feature?

Regards,

--

David A. Meatwek

There is no existing setting for that. If you'd like to make a feature request, the link to the feature request tracker is in the included documentation.