ᴡᴅツApril 8, 2012 in Feature Suggestions
I would like the feature ability to customize the quick navigation popup links. Some abilities include:
- ability to re-arrange tab positions
- ability to hide tabs per permission (or make viewable to no group)
- ability to re-arrange article link (page) positions
- ability to hide article link (page) from the quick navigation popup even when member has permission to view the page
- ability to add/remove nexus tab
- ability to add/remove nexus products per permissions
Permissions should inherit default settings unless overridden.
Any feedback from IPS?
2 years, impressive. this is much needed. Hope version 4 adds more customization in this area.
This is a great idea actually. Also
- ability to add custom links
4.0 hasn't Quick Navigation popup.
also I would it, a "mini sitemap" with counter of content (unread/total).
i am sure anyone in future make it, also if it is not integrated in 4.0 actually
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started Tuesday at 01:02 PM
Started October 26
Started Yesterday at 01:36 AM