UCP option to hide avatars and other info?

XTF

Sounds like a dictator.

That's generally how many forums are set up.

I think that the only reason this won't happen is because IPS doesn't like adding lots of settings. Regardless, you are in charge of your own forum, and have the ability to give your forum users a choice. Everyone else can be a dictator but at least you won't be. So be satisfied with that.

... and this is different how? I'm simply stating just because it is core does not mean there is not a power switch... do you see tags here on IPS? Case in Point... they don't enable what they do not have a use for.... and neither does the admin.

I will reiterate that I actually agree with total expansion of the ignore system.... having said that though, I do not wish you to be disillusioned into thinking just because it is core it would be forced onto every IPB as mandatory.

Tags aren't a per-user option, like hiding signatures / avatars is. Do admins have veto-power over showing signatures too?

Tags aren't a per-user option, like hiding signatures / avatars is. Do admins have veto-power over showing signatures too?

Veto Power of ignore in whole actually.
post-201612-0-89876000-1343166952_thumb.
One selects all groups, nobody can be ignored in part or whole, anywhere.
In terms of showing or hiding anything... as the admin... see above, one can certainly hook it out or edit it out of the skin.

• 4 months later...

It might be time to move away from Invision. :sad:

if your reason is this feature, there is a hook directly listed above in this topic.

if every feature should be stock, then maybe i should just quit modding, maybe we all should, just so the only features in existence would be IPS core.

hook^ does what you want, use it or do not, I'm done.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived