Congratulations to IPS Staff you have done us proud.

Calvin39

Fair play I am always the first to shout when things are not right with the forum software and ancillaries, but this time I would like to thank you for all the effort you put in to get IP Board and IP Content just perfect, for the 1st time since buying IP Content, I find it a breeze to use now, its much much more user friendly, thank you.

IP Board, I was dreading its release in case we lost a lot more things from the board, but no we actually had a few things that were really needed added instead, I like the new subtle blue of the skin, Its just all round bloody brilliant, I really mean that. You have worked hard on this and it shines through.

And this is not a quip, but if this is what we can expect from the Blog and Gallery, I will be even more happier.

Thank you very much to you all, it means a lot.

Couldn't agree more. The new IP.Content is a lot more user friendly, and we have seen a ton of great features turn up in IP.Board 3.3.0. It's almost to the point where I can't suggest anything more.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the IPS applications have to offer, if anything.

Archived