Archive of board files

Sefket

I think it'd be a great idea for you to have a archive of board files because some people may not want to use the current version. They made want to use 2.3.6, etc. Of course put a disclaimer there to.

Well, the older versions are not supported, not to mention the fact that there are known security issue in most of the older versions. So I am wondering why would anyone in their right mind take the risk of getting hacked and get a lot of head-aches by using an old version for which he/she can not get support.

Well, the older versions are not supported, not to mention the fact that there are known security issue in most of the older versions. So I am wondering why would anyone in their right mind take the risk of getting hacked and get a lot of head-aches by using an old version for which he/she can not get support.

Some people like the older designs, and some people might like mods that are only on those versions. There are various reasons, but in the end there are always people who like to stay retro.

Archived