Compatible with

• IP Board
  • IP Blog
  • IP Content
  • IP Chat
  • IP Downloads
  • IP Gallery

Features
  • No design copyright, use Current just like the IP Board default with no additional fee.
  • New and improved jQuery "toggle search" functionality.
  • Cross browser compatibility

If you need assistance, please post in the support topic provided. Demo is available!

here to download this file

Will you be supporting IP.Chat, IP.Gallery, IP.Blog, IP.Calendar. Current when loading IP.Chat it kicks me out of IP.Chat and it also has a problem with the text to the right.

Try it in default skin and works fine.

Just found out also it has a alignment issue with the text in IP.Tracker as well.

Hello. Yep I will be as soon as they are available. This skin is for 3.3.X, and currently AFAIK, IP chat, Calendar, Downloads, is only compatible with IP.Board 3.2.x. IP Tracker is pending further updates and waiting on this.

Gallery has been updated to 3.3 so I will update that today. Also with the alignment issue, that's a global issue which I will patch today too.

Loving the slider from IPC/Gallery. Very nice feature. Slider just appeared when I installed Gallery :tongue:

Gallery has been updated. Doesn't seem to be any problems.

Alignment issue has been fixed.
Find and replace in ipb_styles.css

.ipsPostForm .ipsLayout_right {

width: 230px;

margin-right: -256px;

border-left: 0;

z-index: 800;

}

Nice skin, but the font is so small, like for Categories, post, etc. looking at the demo. Can it be change?

The font can be changed to what you like, and/or the size increased for every area, or specific area's like the categories.

I can help you with these if you wanted.

• 3 weeks later...

Neo, I'm seriously thinking about purchasing this skin for my forums and I'm wondering about upgrades to this skin. When an update is released, will we have to repurchase the skin or will there be free updates to those who purchase this skin?

IPB has never went to x.4. IPS has always went from 1.3 to 2.0, from 2.3 to 3.0 and so on. I just want to ensure that updates to the skin will be provided. But, will there be a discount for those of us purchasing the skin for 3.3 when the next full version is released (IPB 4 is the logical next major upgrade); I'm referring to when the next version is released, 4.0, if there will be a discount for previous version customers. We've been averaging a new IPB version once per year.

IPB has never went to x.4. IPS has always went from 1.3 to 2.0, from 2.3 to 3.0 and so on. I just want to ensure that updates to the skin will be provided. But, will there be a discount for those of us purchasing the skin for 3.3 when the next full version is released (IPB 4 is the logical next major upgrade); I'm referring to when the next version is released, 4.0, if there will be a discount for previous version customers. We've been averaging a new IPB version once per year.

Is it technically possible to give discounts?

Anyway yea people who have bought the 3.3 version should be entitled to a discount for a major version, not sure how to apply it though?

Thanks, Neo. Appreciate the answers. I would ask the IPS Marketplace Mods on how to do that but since IPB 4 will be released either in 2013 or early 2014, I just wanted to know if there would be discounts for the next version of the forum skin (i.e., next major IPB upgrade). Will be purchasing in about a week.

Neo, just purchased it. Thanks. It's working perfectly. But, any plans on updating this skin for IP.Chat? I currently get a "you have been kicked from chat" error message, even though the other skins I have installed do not give this error. Thanks in advance.

Archived